Kinzinger..........rides into the sunset.

Rangerdeepv

I heard on the radio that he "was disappointed with the leadership", so he's not going to run again. Yeah........ right.......sure thing, son.

He knows he took a dump in the potato salad with the IL GOP. The taint of "backstabbing traitor" has followed him from the day he turned anti-GOP and anti Trump.

He'd be beat in the primaries by a turd wearing a hat, and he knows it. He has no integrity, so he wants to save his pride. Lot of good that will do him when he headlines a show on CNN.

JMHO

On 10/29/2021 at 4:14 PM, Lou said:

The 4th version of the Democrat gerrymandered Congressional map put him in the same district as Rep. LaHood in a Republican leaning district and he knew he has no chance running against an actual Republican. 

Republican U.S. Representative Adam Kinzinger just found out how Democrats reward loyalty.  Rep. Kinzinger broke from his fellow Republicans and was one of 11 Republicans to vote to impeach President Trump.  When other Republicans refused to join the House investigation into the January 6th incident at the Capital he accepted an invitation from Speaker Pelosi to join their commission.   

How was he rewarded by the Democrats for his help?  The Democrats in the illinois General Assembly just issued their 4th Congressional Remap and drew the map to place Kinzinger in the same heavily Republican district with popular Republican Rep. Darin LaHood.   Kinzinger realizing he had no chance in the newly drawn district has decided to retire rather than lose in the primary election.  

It’s almost as if the Democrats are punishing his party disloyalty even when it benefited them. 

-------
If you are going to forward this email to anyone else please delete my email address first to reduce SPAM

On 10/30/2021 at 12:52 PM, Lou said:

Republican U.S. Representative Adam Kinzinger just found out how Democrats reward loyalty.  Rep. Kinzinger broke from his fellow Republicans and was one of 11 Republicans to vote to impeach President Trump.  When other Republicans refused to join the House investigation into the January 6th incident at the Capital he accepted an invitation from Speaker Pelosi to join their commission.   

How was he rewarded by the Democrats for his help?  The Democrats in the illinois General Assembly just issued their 4th Congressional Remap and drew the map to place Kinzinger in the same heavily Republican district with popular Republican Rep. Darin LaHood.   Kinzinger realizing he had no chance in the newly drawn district has decided to retire rather than lose in the primary election.  

It’s almost as if the Democrats are punishing his party disloyalty even when it benefited them. 

-------
If you are going to forward this email to anyone else please delete my email address first to reduce SPAM

That’s how they’ll do ya😂

I kid you not.....

I just read a blurb about kinzie-boi thinking seriously about running for President in 2024. Maybe he thinks everyone wants him to be the anti-trump again?

Yes, I was laughing as I typed that. Talk about being totally non compos mentis. 

It's for comic relief, right kinzie-boi?

On 11/4/2021 at 8:01 PM, Kaeghl said:

I kid you not.....

I just read a blurb about kinzie-boi thinking seriously about running for President in 2024. Maybe he thinks everyone wants him to be the anti-trump again?

Yes, I was laughing as I typed that. Talk about being totally non compos mentis. 

Which ticket???? He is dead meat with BOTH parties

On 11/4/2021 at 8:01 PM, Kaeghl said:

I kid you not.....

One of the traits of a narcissist, is that they live in an alternate reality.

On 11/6/2021 at 12:41 PM, soundguy said:

… the entire Republican Congress should have voted yes. Hats off to Kinzinger and the other Country Before Party reps. Seems like they are the only Republicans working for us these days. 

"Working for 'us'???"  Who is "us???"  Do "us" wanna spend a trillion dollars on Democrat pork and giveaways and less than $200B on actual infrastructure???  Do "us" wanna pay all the increased and new taxes included there???  Do "us" wanna pay a 30% tax on our home heating bills???  Do "us" want Weimar Republic style hyperinflation????  Do you even know what's IN that bill????

On 11/6/2021 at 12:41 PM, soundguy said:

… the entire Republican Congress should have voted yes. Hats off to Kinzinger and the other Country Before Party reps. Seems like they are the only Republicans working for us these days. 

On 11/6/2021 at 5:03 PM, 2A4Cook said:

"Working for 'us'???"  Who is "us???"  Do "us" wanna spend a trillion dollars on Democrat pork and giveaways and less than $200B on actual infrastructure???  Do "us" wanna pay all the increased and new taxes included there???  Do "us" wanna pay a 30% tax on our home heating bills???  Do "us" want Weimar Republic style hyperinflation????  Do you even know what's IN that bill????

I defend soundguy's right to say things like this in the back room, as wrong as he may be.

https://www.businessinsider.com/adam-kinzinger-january-6-gun-capitol-insurrectionists-2021-11

Rep. Adam Kinzinger in a recent interview said that he considered using his gun during the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol, expressing that he was "prepared to defend" himself against his own party.

While talking with Rolling Stone, the Illinois Republican spoke of the "real sense of evil" he felt that day, and even before the insurrection occurred, he felt as though violence, fueled by then-President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated claims of a stolen election, was imminent.

• 2 weeks later...

He'll end up as a paid contributor to one of the Leftwing networks where they can present him as a "reasonable" Republican and former member of Congress. He will put on a serious face when he badmouths President Trump, treats the minor riot of January 6th as if it were really an attempted coup, and probably praise Creepy Joe as a President trying to unite us. At one time I supported him, but the moment he turned on President Trump, the President who did more to put this country back on the right path than any other in my lifetime of 78 years (yes, more that Ronald Reagan) I no longer could stand this traitor to America. 

Archived