ISRA Meeting in Sparta, August 7, 2021

Black Flag

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 6:12 PM, Felixd said:

FWIW it appears that ISRA is about to take a PR tour by attending some local club meetings. Not sure if it’s to apologize or tell us how “lucky” we are. Either way the visits should be interesting. 

Pearson sent out an email a couple weeks ago doubling down. He won't be apologizing. He's convinced that his (in)action on HB562 increased his pro-2A credibility and effectiveness against those who have anti-2A agendas.

On 8/31/2021 at 5:12 PM, Felixd said:

FWIW it appears that ISRA is about to take a PR tour by attending some local club meetings. Not sure if it’s to apologize or tell us how “lucky” we are. Either way the visits should be interesting. 

I’d love to see him visit a monthly meeting at the Aurora Sportsmen Club in Waterman.  
THAT would be interesting. 

On 8/31/2021 at 7:52 PM, Lou said:

I’d love to see him visit a monthly meeting at the Aurora Sportsmen Club in Waterman.  
THAT would be interesting. 

There are three monthly regional meetings that I know. The closest one to ASC is in Algonquin. There other two are in Midlothian and Elwood. They're not actually organized by ISRA itself, but by the local members.

On 9/2/2021 at 7:51 AM, lilguy said:

When and where is the one in Algonquin? Info please.

2nd Tuesday every month, 7pm at the Golden Corral on Randall Road.

I'm not sure how the shutdown affected things this past year. Presumably they're up and running again now, with or without masks.

Edited by Euler