where did everything go?

djmarkla

7 minutes ago, Bubbacs said:

No button for anonymous logins?

and can we get something a bit darker?

and I miss the latest post that we’re on the right hand side, easy to browse! 

1)  Go to Account Settings -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy and click Hide My Online Status.  As part of our enhanced security you'll need to provide your password again to access that (but only once per session).

2)  We'll work on it

3)  New topics have been added to the front page again, below the announcements.

4 hours ago, mauserme said:

:thumbsup3:

Wow, lots of emojis now.

The 'original emoticons' should be at the top of the heap rather than last..after all, they are the best ones!....B)

Also...Using the icons, you can only choose one at a time. To chose a second one, you have scroll back thru... :frantics::jerry:

Also..also...I clicked the 'spoiler' icon...twice...couldnt figure out how to remove it...which brings me to the lack of the 'raw' view that displayed the tags. I use that alot to clean up quotes.

And I would have expected to use it to remove the 'spoilers' below...but since I can't figure it out at the moment, and I dont feel like re-doing this post...empty spoilers we shall have.. :Loony:

Spoiler
Spoiler

13 minutes ago, MagSlap said:

The 'original emoticons' should be at the top of the heap rather than last..after all, they are the best ones!....B)

Also...Using the icons, you can only choose one at a time. To chose a second one, you have scroll back thru... :frantics::jerry:

Also..also...I clicked the 'spoiler' icon...twice...couldnt figure out how to remove it...which brings me to the lack of the 'raw' view that displayed the tags. I use that alot to clean up quotes.

And I would have expected to use it to remove the 'spoilers' below...but since I can't figure it out at the moment, and I dont feel like re-doing this post...empty spoilers we shall have.. :Loony:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

A couple things I can address quickly:

1)  I repositioned the emoji icon to put space between it and the spoiler icon

2)  What I think you mean by "raw" view, the view that was not WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) mode, doesn't really exist anymore.  I know - I preferred it too.  But BB Code is still supported even within the WYSIWYG editor, and you can still delete a spoiler, quote, etc by positioning your cursor above the thing you want to delete and hitting delete on your keyboard.

I'm not finding a way to reposition emoticons.  I suppose if we could do that someone else might post about preferring the new ones on top, so we might not prioritize that.  And choosing multiple emojis, well, I'll have to give that some thought.

Archived