Kydex Holster Makers

X Ring

Looking for recommendations on holster makers that do custom work. I need a Kydex holster OWB for a CZ 75 SP 01 Tactical that has a O Light Baldr Mini Tactical Light mounted on it. Tried searching on line but didn't find any, TIA

https://blackrhinoconcealment.com/tcs-tactical-carry-system-cz-tcs.html

Black Rhino Concealment is in Gilberts, Il if I recall correctly.

Also worth checking: Code 4 Concealment in Iowa, Werkz Holsters, and T5 Custom Kydex.

I ran pretty unique/new specs for work through T5 and they will be able to help me. Werkz has a tremendous variety that they can accommodate to. Code 4 Concealment has pretty solid capabilities as well.

Different note: can you point me to any place in metro area that has Aero Precision complete uppers on hand, or Holosun optics and C&H (aka CHPWS) plates on hand in the metro area if you are aware of any?

Edited by AFigmentOfYourImagination

Looking for recommendations on holster makers that do custom work. I need a Kydex holster OWB for a CZ 75 SP 01 Tactical that has a O Light Baldr Mini Tactical Light mounted on it. Tried searching on line but didn't find any, TIA

If all else fails, there is a guy who goes to the Crown Point Gun Show and he makes holsters while you wait. Everybody seems to be very happy with his skills, when I see him at the next gun show, I am going to have him make a custom owb holster for my Beretta 81BB.

https://blackrhinoconcealment.com/tcs-tactical-carry-system-cz-tcs.html

Black Rhino Concealment is in Gilberts, Il if I recall correctly.

Also worth checking: Code 4 Concealment in Iowa, Werkz Holsters, and T5 Custom Kydex.

I ran pretty unique/new specs for work through T5 and they will be able to help me. Werkz has a tremendous variety that they can accommodate to. Code 4 Concealment has pretty solid capabilities as well.

Different note: can you point me to any place in metro area that has Aero Precision complete uppers on hand, or Holosun optics and C&H (aka CHPWS) plates on hand in the metro area if you are aware of any?

Sorry AFigment, don't know of any.

Edited by X Ring