Ccl card wait time ?

Hello all. I applied for my ccl on 12-13-2020

I was under board review until June 19 my status went from under review to under board review

Turns out I got darted for my juvenile past arrest and I found out the reasons when I checked the portal june 22 .

I responded to the board with a heart felt response on June 23rd

And became active June 30 finally!!!!

Now my question is, what is the average time to receive the actual card in the mail now a days ?

Thank you Im advance 🙂

post-22562-0-15723900-1625253045_thumb.png

I've been waiting since December, but made a little mistake, paid my fees before I added my renewal certificate. Was prompted to send in a couple months later and uploaded it, but sure I was put at the back of line for renewal review then. Check regularly and it always says 'under review.' Sent and email and received immediately an answer that essentially said they are back up, etc., etc.

Just updating everyone and I guess complaining. I am endeavoring to persevere.

Edited by Cutekids3

• 2 weeks later...

so i have been under review since july of 2020, for my ccl, i had messed up and paid my fees but hadn't uploaded or done a ccl class up to date,, waited and waited and finally they got back and said i had to update, my 10 year pass residence , did that took the class uploaded my certificate, and did my finger prints, now the waiting game starts? any thoughts on how long or if there is a loo around? donating somewhere to get bumped up in line, funny thing is i lost my FOID card about 2 weeks applied for lost and stolen , checked it out last night i went active as of 7/19/2021, so should be receiving that in the maul soon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 7:26 PM, CaptCraig said:

Anyone know the average wait time these days? Had a buddy apply in October & received his by January. Plus things seem to be picking up lately.

I applied back on January 10th 2021 for my CCL renewal. It's August 10th 2021. 7 months and still shows under review. I haven't contacted them yet, but starting to get slightly perturb at the length of time.  

3 minutes ago, Biff said:

I applied back on January 10th 2021 for my CCL renewal. It's August 10th 2021. 7 months and still shows under review. I haven't contacted them yet, but starting to get slightly perturb at the length of time.  

SHUT UP, PEON!  The State of Illinois will do what we want when we want and tell you exactly when we're going to give you your constitutional rights and when and where you can use them.

23 hours ago, coz said:

SHUT UP, PEON!  The State of Illinois will do what we want when we want and tell you exactly when we're going to give you your constitutional rights and when and where you can use them.

I'm sure they'd love for many of us to shut up. 

Is anyone on here part of the ISRA suit against the ISP for delays?

If there is, what's the process?

7 months is long enough for a renewal.

On 8/19/2021 at 4:00 PM, CaptCraig said:

Thanks for the reference point. The Mrs. & I applied July 1st, I won't be anxious until Thanksgiving after it took me 7 months for my FOID.

No problem pal . And it took me 2 years to get me foid due to mental hospital stays when I was a kid and than half year to get my ccl due to my instructor giving me the past issues certification that was no longer valid than I got darted by mr dart himself but I broke the dart