CCL Photo

My CCL pic is the one from my old DL and not from my new DL. Interesting.

I wonder if that will be a problem.

Shouldn’t…. I never had any problems. When I moved I got new DL with new picture, then went through change of addy on FOID/CCL after the (at the time) unusually long wait both were issued with the old DL pic.

Had one comment when I bought a rifle that they’d never seen FOID & DL with different pic. No issues with it, just the comment. I’d have imagined there were lots of picture mismatches…

Renewed CCL so now CCL & DL match again, FOID still old pic.

unless you don't have a FOID or IL DL. Then you have to take one that fits the bill.

If you have no DL then no FOID right?

I believe the clown is incorrect. A state ID is an acceptable substitute.

...FAQ: You will need to provide your full name, date of birth, street address of residence, Driver's License or Identification Card number, and a color photograph....

unless you don't have a FOID or IL DL. Then you have to take one that fits the bill.

I believe the clown is incorrect. A state ID is an acceptable substitute.

...FAQ: You will need to provide your full name, date of birth, street address of residence, Driver's License or Identification Card number, and a color photograph....

state ID DL its all the same my point....never mind

and the amish thing, i think they are too smart to live in illinois, but again my point....never mind

and the amish thing, i think they are too smart to live in illinois, but again my point....never mind

There are Amish communities near Decatur. We spent a day there in April observing a thriving community free of mask Nazi's. In defiance, the Amish girls wore their blue masks on top of their heads LOL.

And if no FOID then you wont need a pic that fits the bill!

No FOID no CCL

you apparently didn't notice that I'm a non-resident with an IL CCL.

How would I know that? I don’t see where you wrote that!

Sorry

Archived