conceal carry training certificate

Beastmod

one can take the CCL class with out a FOID

but one can not get a CCL without having a FOID

and since this sounds like he is just now applying first time he doesn't have a CCL to expire in the 5 year time frame

get all your ducks in a row

address on everything matches

list of previous addresses

answer the questions slowly and read through them twice

submit your app and sit back, if it turns out the cert is old form then instructor can update

but the certs do not expire its been discussed several times here and many people took the class when they found a good price point they could afford and have had to wai to save for the license fees and possible to purchase a handgun

Its like a puzzle, and your looking for the pieces.

You have an old certificate and want to know if you can submit it, yet you paid the fee already.

Questions, Questions……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aha didn’t see that the first time, good catch.

So if he paid already just sit back and have a cold one right?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for your replies. come to find out the seal that was on it was out dated and is no longer being accepted so I had to get a new certificate which I have and I took my wife and she qualified and got hers. but my instructor made a error on our certificates and 5 days after I submitted them I went back in my portal and a message came up saying my instructor license had been revoked. he typed his instructors number on our certificates wrong and I had to send them back in a email. I hope this don't slow the process up even more. because I hear its a 120 days to process. also if I buy a gun from Cabelas in Indiana do I still have to do that 72 hour wait Illinois do or is it buy and walk.

Archived