CCL

Just wondering if it takes longer for a ex felon that had his rights restored to get his CCL. Today makes 66 days and under review i know im in for a wait but i was just curious if this would take longer than usual because of my circumstance of being a ex felon.

Some people have waited over a year just to get a FOID Card and you're complaining about waiting 66 days for a CCL that has more requirements. I am a FFL Dealer and my FOID expired March 1, 2021, there was no special requirement that I get taken care of 1st. After about a year, a complaint will be warranted...

where do you see that i was complaining??? I was asking a question so you dont have to be a jerk and i dont care if your a FFL dealer this was a CCL question not a foid.

Not being a jerk at all, for over a year guys have been posting on how long its taking them to get their new FOID, FOID renewal, new CCL, and CCL renewal. It's been over a year for many on this forum so your 66 days is just the beginning. The IL State Police are clearing bcg checks in 1-2 days like they had before the Virus, you might get lucky with a fully staffed ISP. Other than that, if people are waiting a year to get a FOID Card which is easier to get, can you imagine getting a CCL. Use some common sense. I truly don't care whether you care if I'm a dealer or not, I have waited 86 days for a FOID renewal and after reading everyone's OP for over a year, WE are all going to have to play the waiting game. It sucks, it's not right, but it's IL.

Not being a jerk at all, for over a year guys have been posting on how long its taking them to get their new FOID, FOID renewal, new CCL, and CCL renewal. It's been over a year for many on this forum so your 66 days is just the beginning. The IL State Police are clearing bcg checks in 1-2 days like they had before the Virus, you might get lucky with a fully staffed ISP. Other than that, if people are waiting a year to get a FOID Card which is easier to get, can you imagine getting a CCL. Use some common sense. I truly don't care whether you care if I'm a dealer or not, I have waited 86 days for a FOID renewal and after reading everyone's OP for over a year, WE are all going to have to play the waiting game. It sucks, it's not right, but it's IL.

They're doing back ground checks for bolts too?

They're doing back ground checks for bolts too?
You must know more than me cause I have not been required to perform a bcg check on a bolt carrier group, yet...

Archived