Did Biden Really Say....

Craigcelia

"No Amendment to the Constitution is absolute", when talking about gun control....yes, he said that. He also said "We The People are us, the Government"....... SMH Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If the truth were told, no he did not say that.

What he did was read what someone else wrote from a teleprompter.

If he were asked tomorrow to explain the obvious conflict he would probably not remember what he said.

President Ron Burgundy. Then he goes on to talk about two mass shootings equaling under 20 people, demand an assault weapon and 100 round mag bans (leaving out he means 10% of that number), and parenthetically says that 200 died in inner city shootings in between the two mass shootings. Joe never was good at math, just like his "college professor" wife, whose dissertation showed that she can't even count to 100%. Oh yeah ... the number one threat to America is "white supremacist terrorism." Can anyone name a SINGLE INSTANCE of "white supremacist terrorism" that didn't involve the Democrat Ku Klux Klan, or anything like that occurring in the decades since? Anyone who votes with these lying, power hungry Bolshevists deserves the government beatdown they're soon going to personally experience. Absolute idiots.

Sadly too many Americans believe and promote this Biden lie. As we know a right to be a right has to be absolute. We are then criticized by the marxist for loving our guns. I no more love my guns then I love my winter boots and socks. I wisely know how to protect my body in the winter so I will keep my boots.

What I love is freedom, liberty and life. I wisely know what it takes to keep and protect these precious blessing for my family's welfare.

I will wisely keep my arms.

As a man, I feel for the guy in that his mental health is failing and it will only get worse. As a politician, he is going to ruin the Country. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He was always a lying a-hole, so no sympathy for him now. He's showing no compassion for anyone who disagrees with him. Unity through attrition isn't something to admire, it's something to resist.

As a senator and VP, he was always an opportunistic sycophant. Even in his current role as "The most powerful man in he world", he looks for clues from whatever group appears to be the power ascendant: BLM, Green New Deal, GLBTQ-adljfoqjeriodjfoqjf.

As a man, I feel for the guy in that his mental health is failing and it will only get worse. As a politician, he is going to ruin the Country. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He was always a lying a-hole, so no sympathy for him now. He's showing no compassion for anyone who disagrees with him. Unity through attrition isn't something to admire, it's something to resist.

As a senator and VP, he was always an opportunistic sycophant. Even in his current role as "The most powerful man in he world", he looks for clues from whatever group appears to be the power ascendant: BLM, Green New Deal, GLBTQ-adljfoqjeriodjfoqjf.

I'd definitely agree he is and has been a liar his entire lifetime. I hold his wife accountable for pushing him out onto the public eye. She has been in the relationship since the beginning as a way to help herself. After all, she hooked up with Joe while still married. What a life mate to push a senile guy into the public acting like everything is cool. One sentence from his mouth tells otherwise.

I've been up to my ears in all things related to firearms and gun rights for 49 years and have never voted for an anti gun politician. That being said Biden is correct on his first point, there are some limits to all our rights. It’s the courts that rule on what those limits can be.

The only limit to a right is using it against another with criminal intent.

The courts have stolen the power to redefine rights but they do not have the right to do so.

Their constitutional authority is to protect individual liberty not to aid the politicians to enslave us.

Archived