"Duckworth won't vote on 'nondiversity' Biden nominees.....

springfield shooter

.......over lack of Asian American representation"

I wonder if that includes the president's nominee to be assistant secretary of health? This could get interesting.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/duckworth-won-t-vote-non-diversity-biden-nominees-over-lack-n1261865

If she is serious (doubtful) it would be great in a 50-50 senate.

Biden’s nominees will fail to a 49-50 vote.

I stand corrected. Hirono from HI is going along with this which means Biden’s nominees will likely fail with a 48-50 vote.

Talk about faulty logic.....

If she is serious (doubtful) it would be great in a 50-50 senate.

Biden’s nominees will fail to a 49-50 vote.

I stand corrected. Hirono from HI is going along with this which means Biden’s nominees will likely fail with a 48-50 vote.

Talk about faulty logic.....

Actually they’d fail 48-52 since the two geniuses indicated they’ll vote NO.....

Several Republicans have voted for Biden's cabinet nominees. That is, historically, the usual procedure for most Cabinets nominations, regardless of party.

Confirmation process for Joe Biden's Cabinet nominees - Ballotpedia

Duckworth's and Hirono's votes will just be political grandstanding in virtually all cabinet approvals.

Hard to tell which of these two is the most despicable. I've seen them both in action and it is disgusting. Sadly, the misguided voters of Illinois will keep her in the Senate for as long as she wants.

Side note: When the opportunity presents itself I like to tell libs I'm a member of the European American Community.

And thus the destructive and reductiveness of Identity politics, particularly coupled with oppression olympics. If only 'identity' matters, based on physical attributes, or oppression points, where is the final resting point for what constitutes an identity groups? Not enough Asians and Pacific Islanders on cabinet. Fix that. then it's not enough LGBTQ+ Asians (or blacks, or Hispanics, etc). "Remedy" that, then it's not enough Women Asians/blacks/Hispanics/etc LGBTQ+, Then it's not enough Female, Race of Choice, LGBTQ+ flavor, etc. etc. etc. Throw in 64 and growing genders, and we are talking a real morass. After all, how can 'YOUR' particular oppression be addressed,until, you get your own particular group to identify.

And thus the destructive and reductiveness of Identity politics, particularly coupled with oppression olympics. If only 'identity' matters, based on physical attributes, or oppression points, where is the final resting point for what constitutes an identity groups? Not enough Asians and Pacific Islanders on cabinet. Fix that. then it's not enough LGBTQ+ Asians (or blacks, or Hispanics, etc). "Remedy" that, then it's not enough Women Asians/blacks/Hispanics/etc LGBTQ+, Then it's not enough Female, Race of Choice, LGBTQ+ flavor, etc. etc. etc. Throw in 64 and growing genders, and we are talking a real morass. After all, how can 'YOUR' particular oppression be addressed,until, you get your own particular group to identify.

Soon we'll be thought not as 50 great states, 57 if you ask Obummer. Instead we'll be known as 50 different identities. That will last until someone cries their 51st idea wasn't included. Where does this lunacy end? I'm afraid to find out.

Now I have to decide between duckworthless and quack !!!! I might say SENATOR Quack - but then they have to think is it Durban or is it Duckworth.

Hard decision!!

I too believe that it is a publicity token, she's gotta run for reelection in 2022 (our NEXT midterm - their weak year)

where I believe democrats are gonna take it in the shorts.

She NEEDS the publicity to distance herself from the "Biden Administration" and all the upcoming White House and Democrat Party centered disasters.

It seems that Tammy has voted YES on a Biden cabinet nominee. No real shock but I suppose she considers this a "diversity" nominee.

The confirmation vote was 52 to 48, with two Republicans joining all Democrats in support of Levine, a professor of pediatrics and psychiatry at Penn State College of Medicine.

Now I have to decide between duckworthless and quack !!!! I might say SENATOR Quack - but then they have to think is it Durban or is it Duckworth.

Hard decision!!

I too believe that it is a publicity token, she's gotta run for reelection in 2022 (our NEXT midterm - their weak year)

where I believe democrats are gonna take it in the shorts.

She NEEDS the publicity to distance herself from the "Biden Administration" and all the upcoming White House and Democrat Party centered disasters.

I agree it is all political and she is playing the game to get reelected. I hope she is voted out but I am a realists who knows chicago calls the shots. These folks do NOTHING with out a reason

Archived