Colorado Mass Shooting

Warped

It could be the suspect doesn't meet the needs to push for gun control. I know no details, but if the media is quite, could it be because the suspect is an illegal or minority of some sort? Typically, it seems that when the narrative doesn't meet their needs, they stay quite.

ammo prices going up..more

MSM was hoping for this. Since January they haven't had a thing to report on besides a few folks entering the Capitol building. They needed either a shooting or a plane to disappear for material.

"MSM" was not hoping for this, in any way, shape or form.

I'm not sure where ammo prices go from here.

Open carry will be under fire for a while.

ammo prices going up..more

MSM was hoping for this. Since January they haven't had a thing to report on besides a few folks entering the Capitol building. They needed either a shooting or a plane to disappear for material.

"MSM" was not hoping for this, in any way, shape or form.

I'm not sure where ammo prices go from here.

Open carry will be under fire for a while.

I disagree. They've been doing everything possible to keep Cuomo, Xiden, and Newsom out of their broadcast. Just like when Obummer was around and we had MH370 plane disappearance. Russia was in the process of invading Crimea. Obummer wanted nothing to do with any of it. Neither did the news. MSM had 24/7 coverage for over a month for a plane crash. All this while North Korea was missile testing daily. MSM forgot to mention NK too. MSM=DNC

Terrible situation for those involved. I saw a couple places where even tho the police have refused to say what kind of weapon was used, the media is saying it was a AR15 style rifle. Nothing like getting their propaganda out there before the truth can be found. A wise man once said, "there are no coincidences!"

The first media mention of AR15 that I saw was this morning from a British tabloid. And it was very carefully worded. I didn’t see that in NYT, WAPO, or ChiTrib. Where did you see that?

Some boob wrote a letter to the Tribune today to the effect that these shootings are due to how easy it is to get a gun. Personally I've owned dozens of guns over the years and to date have not shot anyone. So disgusting.

Every time this happens, they come out of the woodwork. They all talk about how easy it is, until they find out it isn't. They conveniently leave the conclusion out.

The Boulder muslim murderer is reported to (by family) be suffering from mental health issues... something he had in common with the white christian Atlanta murderer, who was also 21 and also purchased his gun shortly before using it to kill.

Yet neither of them have anything to do with one another.

Of course none of this will stop the loons from trying to enact an even longer "cooling period" before pick up. They could make the wait be a year. Still won't stop a liberal from shooting up a grocery store.

Archived