"We The People Holster Company" - Stay Clear

Craigcelia

Just a little review on "We The People Holster" company.

One word from my own experience: TERRIBLE.

Perhaps some of you have ordered from them in the past, maybe even had good experiences, but I did not.

I ordered a holster for my Sig P365XL, the cost was pretty amazing (first red flag) at $35. I received a holster, but it didn't fit my gun. I emailed them, and waited. They requested photos of the gun and holster together. I sent them pics. A week later, after hearing nothing but crickets, I emailed again asking about the status. They requested photos again. I sent them again. Heard nothing. Emailed again. Finally they said it was being remade, and will send out. That was two weeks ago. Finally I called them, told them they can have their holster and I'll take my refund. Now its being processed supposedly.

I should have read the reviews before ordering - apparently lots of similar complaints. Never again. Rant over.

Now I am ISO a company that can make a kydex IWB holster. I welcome suggestions.

Before I decided to go with leather from Privateer Leather (Corsair and Cutthroat), I was very happy with the service and kydex product (Lighttuck) from Vedder Holsters.

Both companies were quite responsive and able to do custom work beyond what they normally do.

I find I prefer a well made custom leather holster... fit and comfort are better for me.

Craigcelia...

I just looked at the in stock holsters at Privateer and there is one for the P365XL right now. It's a black OWB Highwayman, ready to go for $110 shipped. Scroll to the bottom of the page...

The Highwayman is probably the next holster I'll try from him. Wes said his favorite for IDPA is the Corsair but for general OWB with a full size High Power he's been going with the Highwayman, which rides about 3/4" higher than the Corsair.

I have the Corsair for my Detective High Power and my Sig P238.

Craigcelia...

I just looked at the in stock holsters at Privateer and there is one for the P365XL right now. It's a black OWB Highwayman, ready to go for $110 shipped. Scroll to the bottom of the page...

The Highwayman is probably the next holster I'll try from him. Wes said his favorite for IDPA is the Corsair but for general OWB with a full size High Power he's been going with the Highwayman, which rides about 3/4" higher than the Corsair.

I have the Corsair for my Detective High Power and my Sig P238.

I saw that, but I'm really looking for an IWB, one clip type holster.....Thanks though!

If Kydex, you cannot go wrong with a Vedder Light Tuck. Both of mine fit the pistols absolutely perfect and their service is top notch.

I did order a We the People holster when they were a pretty new company. The holster was nice and service good. Maybe they got too busy and are having iseeues.

I have a Vedder Light Tuck for two pistols. Nice fit on both.

Before I decided to go with leather from Privateer Leather (Corsair and Cutthroat), I was very happy with the service and kydex product (Lighttuck) from Vedder Holsters.

Both companies were quite responsive and able to do custom work beyond what they normally do.

I find I prefer a well made custom leather holster... fit and comfort are better for me.

I checked it out hoping to find a decent, available OWB for a 5" 1911. They had two of them, however, these leather holsters with basketweave reinforced mouths are dyed one in Royal Blue, and the other in Hot Pink. Somewhere, there are two pimps looking to match the feathers in their red velvet oversized fedoras to a nice holster for their 1911 "Glock." May they find that page! :D

I checked it out hoping to find a decent, available OWB for a 5" 1911. They had two of them, however, these leather holsters with basketweave reinforced mouths are dyed one in Royal Blue, and the other in Hot Pink. Somewhere, there are two pimps looking to match the feathers in their red velvet oversized fedoras to a nice holster for their 1911 "Glock." May they find that page! :D

Concealed means concealed

Concealed means concealed

Any self-respecting Pimp Daddy will match nonetheless

https://www.desantisholster.com/pegasus-kydex/slim-tuk/

I like the DeSantis Slim-Tuk Kydex holster for my Hellcat. It is a minimalist holster and there's a positive click when the gun is seated in the holster. $19.89 plus free shipping on Amazon now.

Archived