The Supreme Court Won't Be Packed and We'll Have No New States

junglebob

I'm predicting this because I think the Republicans will keep a majority in the Senate. If they do and the Republicans are united in voting against any change in the number of justices or statehood for DC or Puerto Rico it can't happen.

The number of justices can only be changed by Congress and a new state must be approved by congress. I am assuming that only a simple majority is needed. I imagine the House of representatives might approve them but not the Senate.

I've read "on the internet" that Congressional approval is needed so it must be so.

At least for 2 years.

Do not underestimate the LWW's.

Based on history and the fact the nation is do divided, I expect a red wave in two years... We were told there was going to be a blue wave this year and even with record turn outs the blue wave never happened so I can't see it happening in two years, instead I see a red wave that takes back the House and improves the Senate majority.

We are a country divided and even though I'm seeing all these liberals believing that Biden is going to magically unite the country and are now all about promoting unity and working together, they are dreaming if they think that is going to happen after the last four years add in the fact that social media is in full censorship mode, it's going to be an ugly 4 years, IMO!

At least for 2 years.

Based on history and the fact the nation is do divided, I expect a red wave in two years...

We are a country divided and even though I'm seeing all these liberals believing that Biden is going to magically unite the country and are now all about promoting unity and working together, they are dreaming if they think that is going to happen after the last four years

I wouldn't count on a red wave. The Rinos might think they have their party back. They don't. Millions of people just got shown their vote doesn't count. And the Rinos are just standing there saying nothing. So if the Rinos don't support us, and the system is rigged...why bother.

I wouldn't count on a red wave. The Rinos might think they have their party back. They don't. Millions of people just got shown their vote doesn't count. And the Rinos are just standing there saying nothing. So if the Rinos don't support us, and the system is rigged...why bother.

Then the Rinos have won.

Then the Rinos have won.

You have to have voters and true elections to win...

Then the Rinos have won.

You have to have voters and true elections to win...

We haven't had those for over 40 years.

At least for 2 years.

Based on history and the fact the nation is do divided, I expect a red wave in two years...

We are a country divided and even though I'm seeing all these liberals believing that Biden is going to magically unite the country and are now all about promoting unity and working together, they are dreaming if they think that is going to happen after the last four years

Maybe we need to get more active in the “party” and not let them have their way.

Then the Rinos have won.
Get rid of RINOs in the primary. The right shoots themselves in the foot by not voting in primaries then handing the general to Democrats because they won't vote for a RINO.

If a GOP incumbent only sells gun owners down the river while remaining faithful to everything else on the platform, is he a RINO?

If a GOP incumbent is faithful to gun owners and sells the right-to-life'rs down the river, is she a RINO?

asking for a friend...

Thats a good point and, IMO, the reason the left still wins. There are so many different views inside the R party that it doesn't take much to lose support. The left doesn't really run on much other than "love and peace" and give away all the free chit they can think of.

Archived