Illinois Concealed Carry Wait Time 2021

Mr. Fife

Hubby and I received cards in today's mail.  We renewed on 5/2/21 (no prints).  My old card expired 5/23/21.  Expiration on portal is 3/22/27.  Five years from the printed date.

I had contacted my state senator back on February 14, they checked into it and told me that our renewals were in the final stages.  However when I checked on 3/22 (coincidentally the printed date) the portal was still showing "We have received your submission and your payment was successful. We have not yet reviewed any aspect of your application. It is in the verification queue."  

On 3/28/2022 at 9:51 PM, GSDlady said:

Hubby and I received cards in today's mail.  We renewed on 5/2/21 (no prints).  My old card expired 5/23/21.  Expiration on portal is 3/22/27.  Five years from the printed date.

I had contacted my state senator back on February 14, they checked into it and told me that our renewals were in the final stages.  However when I checked on 3/22 (coincidentally the printed date) the portal was still showing "We have received your submission and your payment was successful. We have not yet reviewed any aspect of your application. It is in the verification queue."  

Your FOID expiration should now show 3/22/32.

First time applying on 8/30/2021 without print my application got rejected on December 13 2021 I had trouble uploading my certification. I just check my application today  finally move to background check after another 106 more day. We have completed our initial review of your submission and have determined that all necessary items are present. Your application has been moved to the background review queue.

New application with prints submitted: 

01/12/22   Moved to “background verification queue 03/29/22                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

On 3/29/2022 at 1:24 PM, aharris said:

01/12/22   Moved to “background verification queue 03/29/22  Another status change 1hr later: Your submission successfully completed the background review and has been sent to await printing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

I submitted mine I think the jan 20th  with prints and it went to this today.   if it went to any other status I missed it.  I never got an email.  been checking the site every so often.  

Your submission successfully completed the background review and has been sent to await printing.

Couple of weeks for print and mail?  

On 4/7/2022 at 7:07 PM, rjgogo said:

I submitted mine I think the jan 20th  with prints and it went to this today.   if it went to any other status I missed it.  I never got an email.  been checking the site every so often.  

Your submission successfully completed the background review and has been sent to await printing.

Couple of weeks for print and mail?  

mine says the same thing since March 29 nothing change since.

On 3/29/2022 at 10:42 AM, Nathanmix said:

First time applying on 8/30/2021 without print my application got rejected on December 13 2021 I had trouble uploading my certification. I just check my application today  finally move to background check after another 106 more day. We have completed our initial review of your submission and have determined that all necessary items are present. Your application has been moved to the background review queue.

New application w/o prints submitted: 

08/30/21

Got rejected for not uploaded certification and uploaded same day 

12/13/2021 

Moved to “background verification queue. Same day  Move away to print queue 

3/29/22

Active and Printed:

4/08/22

On 4/15/2022 at 11:34 AM, avmb62 said:

01/17/2022

Moved to “background verification queue”:

04/04/2022

Move to print queue:

04/05/2022

Active and Printed:

04/15/2022 

Awaiting Delivery

Mine is probably sitting in a mailing flat with yours.  

New application without prints submitted: 07/24/2020

Moved to “background verification queue”: 04/08/2022

Active and Printed:04/15/2022

Active and Printed:04/19/2022

After VERY MUCH help from Molly, This thing is finally starting to move!

I submitted my application w/prints 9/26/21.  I was notified within a week or two that "we have received your submission and your payment was successful".  Since then, it has been stuck in the "we have not yet reviewed any aspect of your application.  It is in the verification queue".   What is odd is that my FOID information is now missing and Under Review replaced with "your submission successfully completed the background review and has been sent to await printing".  I have had my FOID card for more than three years, and now all the information is missing online (expiration, number, etc). 

My husband and I both submitted our applications at the same time and he received his within a couple months.  I have tried to contact the ISP with no success (not surprised).  Has anyone seen this issue or have any recommendations?

Thanks! 

J

Archived