SCOTUS 2nd Amendment

Ranger

I think if anything, this election cycle taught us that we need to dismantle this grossly biased media apparatus they have assembled. These sleazy reporters should also be held personally responsible for bold faced lies they spin, along with their handlers. If social media wants to engage in political bias, and they stake themselves as a prominent townhall, they must be held accountable civilly and criminally for violating peoples constitutional rights.

I'm praying every hour of every day that Trump wins, and all those that conspired are dealt with harshly, in addition to the Clinton/Obama/Biden Watergate affair. The FBI/CIA of those political, treasonist hacks. And of course, all of the Bidens go to jail for corruption.

Murrow would absolutely be disgusted with the state of the media today. Words like credibility, honesty, and integrity, which now seem otherworldly, used to be the expectation. Sad to see how bad things have gotten.

I guarantee you that if pressed the FBI will claim Hunter's computer has been hidden ... er ... held as part of a money laundering investigation into Ukranians laundering money -- NOT the Bidens. I would also bet it was launched AFTER they were notified about its existence, in order to protect Biden, as they did with Hillary.

Nixon was Mother Teresa compared to Obama and his cohorts Clinton, Biden, Holder, Lynch, Clapper, Comey, Brennan and Rice. To think, they were actually touting Rice as a potential VP candidate!

What a ticket ... a creepy, senile, corrupt assault sniffer and a power hungry phoney who slept her way into a political career and will embrace any platform that will advance it further.

I think the Democrats had one good candidate for President at the beginning of the campaign . That , in my opinion , would be Ms. Tulsi Gabbard of HI.

She didn't have a chance though because she was a true moderate and didn't lean far enough left.

I went up to deer camp this weekend near Baraboo, WI to do some work. I decided to drive into town to check the ammo situation at Walmart and at Farm & Fleet. Ammo was scarce just like the Biden signs. Trump signs outnumbered the Biden signs about 10 to 1, but what I found refreshing were neighbors next door to each other with opposing signs and being respectful of each other, unlike those thug "Trump sign stealers" down here in Illinois.

Dude yourself... I'm saying that President Trump thinks his crowd size is bigger now than it was in 2016. That is not the case. He is wrong or intentionally misleading you, yet again. I think a good part of his sagging numbers is the pandemic... another part is lower interest. Biden doesn't need huge crowds. His ego doesn't need to be stroked. Trump's ego needs constant stroking.
Speaking of stroking, is there room under this topic for Hunter comments? ^ this ***

I hear rumblings that Justice Thomas wants Trump to replace him, so it may end up being four before Trump's next inauguration.

I've heard those rumors come around in recent years so I wondered about that. Thomas is only 72 (Breyer is 82!). This article put those wondering's to rest for me. I think SCOTUS justices tend to be like the professors I work with, they're obsessed with what they do (which is how they got to where they are), it gives them meaning and they never want to quit; typically.

https://abovethelaw.com/2020/07/clarence-thomas-and-samuel-alito-mulling-retirement-according-conservative-wishcasters/

I hear rumblings that Justice Thomas wants Trump to replace him, so it may end up being four before Trump's next inauguration.

I've heard those rumors come around in recent years so I wondered about that. Thomas is only 72 (Breyer is 82!). This article put those wondering's to rest for me. I think SCOTUS justices tend to be like the professors I work with, they're obsessed with what they do (which is how they got to where they are), it gives them meaning and they never want to quit; typically.

https://abovethelaw.com/2020/07/clarence-thomas-and-samuel-alito-mulling-retirement-according-conservative-wishcasters/

Justice Clarence Thomas is still drinking Coke from a can so I seriously doubt he is considering retiring.

Perhaps, but remember the political winds tend to blow one way for a while, then the other way for a while. Based on the trends of the past (almost) century, if Trump is reelected we can expected a Dem president in 2024 and 2028, meaning Thomas's next opportunity to retire during a "friendly" administration may not come until 2033.

That is of course assuming he is concerned with being replaced by a like-minded jurist, and not simply serving until he is no longer physically or mentally able to

Just heard on Shapiro's show that when Roberts sides with the lefties, that'll leave Thomas as the most senior judge and he'll get 1st crack at writing the majority opinions. If you've read some of his dissents, you'll truly appreciate how awesome that'll be!

Roberts seems to change his vote based on who he wants to write an opinion, although that means he won't vote with the liberal wing as much, which is probably good too

For example, knowing that Gorsuch was voting with the liberal wing on Bostock, I'm convinced Roberts voted with them for no reason other than to assign Gorsuch to write the opinion, knowing he'd keep it narrower than RBG would have

The PRESS isn't supposed to be coddling our elected officials. They are supposed to ask the hard questions. When answers are not forthcoming... the questions necessarily get harder.

Do you have examples of "the press" asking Biden tough questions? "What flavor ice cream did you get" the day a major scandal is uncovered is not a "tough question" IMHO.

The major press in the USA is an absolute disgrace, they have completely destroyed their credibility to shill for Joe Biden, the Democratic Party, the FBI and intelligence agencies. That's why trust in the press is at an all-time low and unlikely to recover for years to come.

Right now on Tucker Carlson one of Hunter Biden's business partners is detailing, on the record and with evidence, the Biden family corruption, Every major network and newspaper except the NY Post is ignoring this story, in fact they're actively trying to bury it. I can't even begin to articulate my disgust at today's "press". Best case scenario is they are really, really, really bad at their jobs.

I know what polls are saying, but I think polls lie. Down state and in other areas of the country, you should see the amount of support at Trump rallies. I’m also hearing where people lie to pollsters, or just hang up on them. Trump also seems to have a lot more support in the African American community just watching news and hearing stuff on YouTube, and hearing people talk. I know I’ve seen things where people said they were voting Biden because they were afraid of their business/home being targeted, but that they were really going to vote for Trump.

Just remember, 2016 people didn’t think Trump could win. I’m thinking the polls are set up to show Trump losing to suppress the vote to try to get people to not vote.

A week ago I was at the Trump Rally in Janesville. Plenty of Trump supporters were there... unmasked and enthusiastic.

Yesterday I drove smaller roads from Madison south to somewhere west of Janesville. There were far more Biden signs than Trump signs along the cornfields, and small dairy farms.

I've had the exact opposite experience when it comes to driving outside of large cities.

All year, and basically every year I shoot almost every weekend in matches. These matches can be in Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Indiana.

As soon as I get out of big cities, where most ranges are located, I haven't seen a single Biden sign. This is something I'd definitely notice as being out of the ordinary because there are Trump signs everywhere.

The only places I reliably see Biden signs are in big cities, and the suburbs of big cities. The suburbs are where I begin seeing more Trump signs.

I don't remember this being the case in 2016, when I still did the same amount of travel to the same places I have this year.

On a side note, I have found it incredibly amusing to drive through River Forest and seeing Biden/Harris signs right next to BLM signs. Those signs contradict one another lol. The Biden Harris signs are what led to the creation of BLM lol. I imagine that the rich people that live in those McMansions in River Forest are thinking of ways to protect themselves if the hordes of zombies wind through River Forest to each the rich. "Hey, we're on your side, don't kill us or burn our homes down" :lol:

If Trump is reelected there won't be a Democrat party by 2024.

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that (about either party) I'd be able to pay to register all my rifles and magazines under Biden's proposed NFA expansion.

Agreed.

There are far too many LWW "elitists" (not just politicians) that want to "reform America". Democrats will still be here 4 and 8 years from now.

Archived