ISP FSB Application change!

Retired1

Anybody try to get into the new application the ISP now has. Was trying to help somebody apply for a FOID before expiration.

If you do not know the user name and password. It took me to a page the Verifies the phone number or Email. It then sends a verification to the applicants phone or email to verify that its the applicant!

So it looks like in the future the person whose application that is being entered cannot be done by a third party. Unless they are setting next to you, to give you the pass code. Another way to stop legal gun owners from getting a FOID

GUN OWNER SUPPRESION !!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't a month ago they ask for people to sign up to help do the applications???

Anybody try to get into the new application the ISP now has. Was trying to help somebody apply for a FOID before expiration.

If you do not know the user name and password. It took me to a page the Verifies the phone number or Email. It then sends a verification to the applicants phone or email to verify that its the applicant!

So it looks like in the future the person whose application that is being entered cannot be done by a third party. Unless they are setting next to you, to give you the pass code. Another way to stop legal gun owners from getting a FOID

GUN OWNER SUPPRESION !!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't a month ago they ask for people to sign up to help do the applications???

must be the new updates they shutdown for...

This is some real bs i tell you that. I cant even get logged intoy acct amymore it took me forever to swipe to the birth year using my cellphone instead of just being able to type in my birth year like before. Then the whole system just freezes on me and does nothing smdh im so over ISP at this point im going insane with them and this entire process im just ready to move out of the state damn near smh.

This is some real bs i tell you that. I cant even get logged intoy acct amymore it took me forever to swipe to the birth year using my cellphone instead of just being able to type in my birth year like before. Then the whole system just freezes on me and does nothing smdh im so over ISP at this point im going insane with them and this entire process im just ready to move out of the state damn near smh.

Didn't you notice the warnings about how the page isn't compatible with your mobile device? I've seen stuff noting how mobile devices can really make everything go haywire. If you don't have a PC and MUST use a mobile device I would at least make sure you use "desktop" browser window rather than "mobile". Things take long enough as it is, the last thing you wanna do is hose everything up and hose everything up from a mobile device probably wouldn't make ISP a reason to help you in a prompt manner.

Why does bday have to be entered as YYYY-MM-DD? This might actually be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

It's ISO format.
I just want to be able to enter the data instead of point, click, and scroll for the components. The widget does put in mmddyyyy for me. Do many people have that much trouble and need a calendar doohickey? Fix the other site issues like lack of mobile device support.

Why does the privacy policy still reference ccl4illinois.com? smh

Appriss is stiil listed in the T&C. Whos steering this ship? ISP (which I saw listed as Illinois State Patrol) or Appriss.

Now they require you receive a text to recover lost username. I hate companies doing this. I may not have my phone with. I may not have good coverage. Whats wrong with just my email and the other requested info like DL?

Interestingly, all mention of timing has been removed from their site it seems. No mention of 30 day time frame and instead just describes "CONSIDERABLE" delays in all cases due to covid.

Its still there...

Q. When should I expect to receive my FOID Card?

A. PLEASE SEE THE COVID-19 NOTICES AT THE TOP OF THE FAQs! The Illinois State Police will issue your card pending verification that all information is accurate and meets state requirements. Normally, FOID renewals are processed within 60 business days (about three months). FOID new applications are processed within 30 calendar days. Please allow up to 10 additional days for printing and mailing before inquiring about your card.

Interestingly, all mention of timing has been removed from their site it seems. No mention of 30 day time frame and instead just describes "CONSIDERABLE" delays in all cases due to covid.

Its still there...

A. PLEASE SEE THE COVID-19 NOTICES AT THE TOP OF THE FAQs! The Illinois State Police will issue your card pending verification that all information is accurate and meets state requirements. Normally, FOID renewals are processed within 60 business days (about three months). FOID new applications are processed within 30 calendar days. Please allow up to 10 additional days for printing and mailing before inquiring about your card.

I missed that lower section on the site whoops!

I could have sworn it did call out the delays and gave an average time yesterday prior to the update. Not just the law that they kinda skirt around.

Its still there...

I missed that lower section on the site whoops!

I could have sworn it did call out the delays and gave an average time yesterday prior to the update. Not just the law that they kinda skirt around.

Ive never seen avg times published on the site, only in news articles from a press release or discussion with ISP media spokes person like last week discussing 116 days FOID and 154 CCL.

.What if you don't have a mobile phone, since you can't use one for the website, anyway?

Just checked status on a friends new foid.

With updated system had to verify thru text / email.

( on pc )

Just like the old system you can still check status on a mobile phone.

Date of birth is thru a calendar instead of input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The issue with mines is the verify part. Some how, that makes no sense..their system is telling me to verify with a number that i had back in 2015!! That i dnt have anymore. Smh. To add, YES i did indeed update my new cell number on the site years ago the very same number i have now. And your telling me that their system only has 1 number for me to verify with? And thats the number i had in 2015?!! Also they want me to verify by email with the old email i used in 2015 as well smdh..i updated all of that info years ago on the old setup they had where it all made more sense. But somehow they dnt have my new mumber or email coming up to verify with just the ones from 2015 lol. Im so over these idiots messing with us on purpose or what here?!! Now i had to email them again when lord knows they havnt responded to any of my other emails for about 5months now. So i guess ill never get to log back into my acct again bc they dnt answer phones, they dnt call you back, they dont email you back. There is no customer support number for issues with the site. Just an email that they dodge responding too smdh.

The issue with mines is the verify part. Some how, that makes no sense..their system is telling me to verify with a number that i had back in 2015!! That i dnt have anymore. Smh. To add, YES i did indeed update my new cell number on the site years ago the very same number i have now. And your telling me that their system only has 1 number for me to verify with? And thats the number i had in 2015?!! Also they want me to verify by email with the old email i used in 2015 as well smdh..i updated all of that info years ago on the old setup they had where it all made more sense. But somehow they dnt have my new mumber or email coming up to verify with just the ones from 2015 lol. Im so over these idiots messing with us on purpose or what here?!! Now i had to email them again when lord knows they havnt responded to any of my other emails for about 5months now. So i guess ill never get to log back into my acct again bc they dnt answer phones, they dnt call you back, they dont email you back. There is no customer support number for issues with the site. Just an email that they dodge responding too smdh.

you can change the phone number and email on that screen....... I didnt know there was an update until this thread so I checked it out last night...... had my old home phone # which I changed to current cell, and had an old email address which I changed as well ....... both the text and the email came to the new information immediately

you can change the phone number and email on that screen....... I didnt know there was an update until this thread so I checked it out last night...... had my old home phone # which I changed to current cell, and had an old email address which I changed as well ....... both the text and the email came to the new information immediately

Ok thanks im going to have to take another look at it bc i was not able to change or update anything when i logged on

Just completed my first application with the PIN number. When you get to the last page (Your application has been summitted successfully}, They stopped putting the applicants name on the receipt about a year ago for some reason????? It just has a blank space where the name should be. Now when you go to print the page, ALL OF THE APPLICANT INFO IS BLANK ON THE PRINTED ONE. Just the Header from the state and lawsuit info on the bottom?? So you might want to copy and past it and print the copy and past page!!!!

Just completed my first application with the PIN number. When you get to the last page (Your application has been summitted successfully}, They stopped putting the applicants name on the receipt about a year ago for some reason????? It just has a blank space where the name should be. Now when you go to print the page, ALL OF THE APPLICANT INFO IS BLANK ON THE PRINTED ONE. Just the Header from the state and lawsuit info on the bottom?? So you might want to copy and past it and print the copy and past page!!!!

I took a picture of my screen when I did mine...... that way its on my phone in case I would need to show it

Archived