RIP RBG

RoadyRunner

So this is reportedly her last wish that is trending "I will not be replaced until a new president is installed"

The choice of 'installed' over elected or even sworn in is sure strange in itself (take that for what it's worth), but coupled with the requirment that is be a 'new' president makes it even stranger. I never liked the lady's views, but I will admit any day of the week that she was a very, very, very well spoken individual that chose her words very wisely, that proclaimed quote simply doesn't align, IMO

It also contridicts her opinion on the subject in 2016 when she was asked if the Senate should assess Garland.

“That’s their job,” she said. “There’s nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being president in his last year.”

Here's what we have to look forwards to folks... https://twitter.com/MaybeAmes/status/1307181505572212736?s=09

Direct from the comments/replys

FYI: I went on her TikTok account before posting the video. She’s not a parody. She’s says she’s a lesbian with severe emotional problems and ADHD (no **** lol) She has a lot of looney videos, and some that calmly discuss her “disorders” - she also thinks houseplants have “feelz”

Here's what we have to look forwards to folks... https://twitter.com/MaybeAmes/status/1307181505572212736?s=09

Direct from the comments/replys

FYI: I went on her TikTok account before posting the video. She’s not a parody. She’s says she’s a lesbian with severe emotional problems and ADHD (no **** lol) She has a lot of looney videos, and some that calmly discuss her “disorders” - she also thinks houseplants have “feelz”

Oh no, she is well.

Lefty mouthpieces are already saying her dying wish was for the next president to pick her replacement. Yeah, I’m sure that what she said moments before her death.........

Pathetic.

Meanwhile former president Obama said that the president should get to choose.

So, let's use his standard :)

(shhhhhhhh, leftists will ignore his standard)

So this is reportedly her last wish that is trending "I will not be replaced until a new president is installed"

The choice of 'installed' over elected or even sworn in is sure strange in itself (take that for what it's worth), but coupled with the requirment that is be a 'new' president makes it even stranger. I never liked the lady's views, but I will admit any day of the week that she was a very, very, very well spoken individual that chose her words very wisely, that proclaimed quote simply doesn't align, IMO

It also contridicts her opinion on the subject in 2016 when she was asked if the Senate should assess Garland.

“That’s their job,” she said. “There’s nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being president in his last year.”

Her dying wishes are irrelevant. That is why we have a constitution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yikes.......attachicon.gif083B619B-84DE-4497-8925-7816B8E8DBF8.jpegattachicon.gif170872C3-3C2E-4FDD-B28E-0FC8640B11AA.jpeg Like them or not, the Trump campaign knows how to troll

I highly doubt the campaign had anything to do with that.

To be quite honest, I think you’re right. Watch it make the headlines tomorrow in an attempt to smear Trump (therefor it’s an inside job)

Archived