FTIP delays - waiting 2 weeks to date.

wjs81866

Two of my background checks (#'s 2 & 5) came back approved today. That's a good start! #2 was 9 days and #5 was 7 days.

4/5 of my background checks in August have come back approved. The first one from 3 weeks ago is the only one still delayed. Figure they would go in order of when received. Weird.

I get the system being gummed up...as frustrating as that is. What I do not get is how random it is with approvals. That make no sense to me.

Two of my background checks (#'s 2 & 5) came back approved today. That's a good start! #2 was 9 days and #5 was 7 days.

4/5 of my background checks in August have come back approved. The first one from 3 weeks ago is the only one still delayed. Figure they would go in order of when received. Weird.

Might check with the FFL/Store and see if they may have missed the first one!

If not you could ask them to re input maybe?

If I remember correctly they expire in 30 days and would need to be redone anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im currently on day 13 for a new one. It was back ordered for two months, but this wait feels longer.

Im currently on day 13 for a new one. It was back ordered for two months, but this wait feels longer.

Mine was ready on day 13

War poet? Gotta be from Sportsmans guide!

Yup. It’s not the prettiest gun in the world but it’s a masterpiece at the range. I will always be the limitation on this gun’s accuracy.

Archived