Brandon Kelly of the ISP press conference today

steveTA84

What else would you expect from a failed politician who got the job because he is a puppet the puppet masters can control. I am sure all the gang bangers shooting each other in chicago would stop if someone would pull their foid card. They probable can not even spell FOID! It is all a stupid song and dance to get to steal more of our money for their cronies to pocket. The only way out of this crap is for the courts to rule it unconstitutional and throw it all out. AND I think the state should be FORCED to pay us all back for the fees we were forced to pay over all these years for their unconstitutional act, WITH interest too! :drool: Yeah I know that won't happen!

Aurora raised a lot of eyebrows....i dont blame aurora pd one bit on that matter....let isp bust down doors and deal with the media on-slaught....SA's and judges are letting the perps out for everything..what the heck do you expect will happen?...electronic fingerprint data base is a huge issue and it must be defeated.....its all butthurt cause the commies cant get access to the info for abuse...of course the bangers will comply...lori lighthead's policy is working out so well it should go national