FOID renewal times

Most renewals are taking at least 90 days out

as far as asking who can help to speed up the process.....

No One, there is NO penalty for taking their sweet time.

And by the time you get a rep involved the time will be up and the cards will show up!

Then and only then can you say that the power of any rep in Illinois is absolute......LOL

• 1 month later...

I submitted my and my wifes FOID renewal on October 3 which was the exact date the renewal showed up on the website. Both expired on 1/1/2020. Hers was in the mail yesterday and mine is still under review showing QC verified. 60 business days ended yesterday unless the get Friday after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve off. I will give it 2 more days then start the phone call to ISP and email my state reps.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I submitted my and my wifes FOID renewal on October 3 which was the exact date the renewal showed up on the website. Both expired on 1/1/2020. Hers was in the mail yesterday and mine is still under review showing QC verified. 60 business days ended yesterday unless the get Friday after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve off. I will give it 2 more days then start the phone call to ISP and email my state reps.

I just spoke to the ISP and was informed that all looked good with my FOID but 60 business days still had a couple of weeks. I told her I counted the days on the calendar and said that 60 business days was January 1. I also mentioned that my wifes renewal was submitted the same day and was told 50 more submittals may have happened between our renewals. I didnt remember that mine was submitted first. I have to assume they got a week off for Thanksgiving and a week off for Christmas. Either way, the phone call may speed up the approval. We will see.

I just spoke to the ISP and was informed that all looked good with my FOID but 60 business days still had a couple of weeks. I told her I counted the days on the calendar and said that 60 business days was January 1. I also mentioned that my wifes renewal was submitted the same day and was told 50 more submittals may have happened between our renewals. I didnt remember that mine was submitted first. I have to assume they got a week off for Thanksgiving and a week off for Christmas. Either way, the phone call may speed up the approval. We will see.

You my friend are the years first Unicorn

Be sure to play a few lottery tickets soon

Calling ISP AND getting an live person to answer

AND then to have a live person actually look it up and give you and answer

Looking around to see if h e l l has frozen over

Edited by Bubbacs