Mom's infiltrate Oak Park to hold Firearm Restraining Order Workshops

Mr. Fife

Gun grabber former ATF agent Mark Jones already said at the Northlake meeting that the whole red flag thing was a CIVIL matter that made it easier for gunowners to get their firearms back at the expiry of the order.

Like it was a mitigating factor for the whole expensive insult.

He will be part of the October 9 presenters.

YES we need taping, to expose lies.

Gun grabber former ATF agent Mark Jones already said at the Northlake meeting that the whole red flag thing was a CIVIL matter that made it easier for gunowners to get their firearms back at the expiry of the order.

Like it was a mitigating factor for the whole insult.

OO boy, hes going to be in his comfort zone at this one. You can tell at the Northlake meeting, he was trying to run it.

This was Written by Ray Heise who authored the original Oak Park Handgun ban. He is still upset that it was over turned. It was his baby.

A few years ago when we had a large turn out in Oak Park by Illinois Carry members at a similar event, it has a big impact on the anti-gunners. They were taken aback by it and toned down their rhetoric for a while. I highly suggest showing up.

Like it was a mitigating factor for the whole insult.

Do ya think Mark Jones will be carrying, using LEOSA?

Anybody going??

7 - 8 PM

Oak Park Main Public Library

834 Main St (834 Lake street, between Oak Park Ave and Grove Ave)

Oak Park Il

Basement parking "lot"

accessed from Lake Street.

edit: I had some last minute problems that prevented me from attending.

Attended, although I was 15 minutes late due to some last minute room swap shenanigans by OPPL. Jones ran through the law, pretty dry, stuck to the facts. Maybe 20 people total, including 4 or 5 mothers looking for action. No Oak Park officers in uniform as stated, but a couple attended in plain clothes. Did mention only ~40 cases in Illinois in the last 12 months compared to >400 in Maryland. Jones did not appear to be carrying LEOSA for those interested. 1 person other than myself attended with something critical to say, but they knew who he was and took approximately 20 minutes to call on him. (while the other 2 question asking folks IN MDA shirts spoke 3 and 4 times in the mean time.)

Attended, although I was 15 minutes late due to some last minute room swap shenanigans by OPPL. Jones ran through the law, pretty dry, stuck to the facts. Maybe 20 people total, including 4 or 5 mothers looking for action. No Oak Park officers in uniform as stated, but a couple attended in plain clothes. Did mention only ~40 cases in Illinois in the last 12 months compared to >400 in Maryland. Jones did not appear to be carrying LEOSA for those interested. 1 person other than myself attended with something critical to say, but they knew who he was and took approximately 20 minutes to call on him. (while the other 2 question asking folks IN MDA shirts spoke 3 and 4 times in the mean time.)

Good on ya for showing up and being heard!

Thanks for attending! What did you say, and what did they say about what you said or what the other person said? And who said what they said about what they said to who said what they said? Or something ... :flowers:

Archived