Illinois Concealed Carry Wait Time 2020

Mr. Fife

Applied for CCL with prints on 9/12/19

Applied for FOID Renewal on 11/04/

The FOID has showed QC verified For over two months now using iE.

The CCL has only shown Submitted.

My wife applied for her renewal beginning of Nov and had it in Jan.

What gives??

My FOID Card was in the mail box on Saturday and I just looked at the ISP site and my CCL shows active. What a process.

Anyone know with everything going on currently how long it takes after “ACTIVE”

to receive actual license in the mail? My ccl went active on 6/1/20. I applied 1/19/20.

This whole waiting game is driving me crazy. Especially living in the Chicagoland area

with all the rioting and looting taking place. Also, is it okay to carry even though physical

license is not in hand but active on website? Foid and ccl numbers match. Just curious.

Ok so I tried this inspect element thing out and on the right it says submitted, QC verified, Approved so is it pretty self explanatory Im approved or is this a myth that it works? Also I sent in app with prints 3-14-20

Sounds like you are looking in wrong spot at all the options, not your current status.http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=71953&do=findComment&comment=1210847

Mines actually says that exact same thing now under inspect element, so does that mean I have been approved? It still says under review on the home page

Ok so I tried this inspect element thing out and on the right it says submitted, QC verified, Approved so is it pretty self explanatory Im approved or is this a myth that it works? Also I sent in app with prints 3-14-20

Sounds like you are looking in wrong spot at all the options, not your current status.http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=71953&do=findComment&comment=1210847

Mines actually says that exact same thing now under inspect element, so does that mean I have been approved? It still says under review on the home page

You are going to show under review in portal until it gets printed and shows active. If the inspect element shows approved, then you are waiting for the next print batch.

You are going to show under review in portal until it gets printed and shows active. If the inspect element shows approved, then you are waiting for the next print batch.

Thanks man, now the waiting game lol

Just went active from going from “Approved” Under review a few days ago submitted 3-14-20 w prints active now 6-9-20. Now the waiting game for usps

I guess finger prints do make a difference. I sumbitted 02/29/20 and mine still says under review :(
I am not convinced of that. Read enough posts here and I dont think prints make that much of a difference right now given backlog and short staff.

Archived