Renewal people, log your processing times here

HeavyDuty

First off I want to thank you Molly B because without your help who knows how long it would have been to finally become ACTIVE. It's amazing what talking to a live person can do in getting progress done. I am finally active on my dashboard. Thank you once again Molly B.

Submitted

2/9/19

Expired

2/28/19

Active

7/16/19

135 days, no prints. Under "inspect element" it has been showing "Approved" for several days (didn't make a note of which day it changed, but maybe 5 days). Is it normal for it to take this long for it to change from Under Review?

I think mine sat a approved for nearly two weeks. I think it all depends on the timing of when you are approved and when they decide to fire up the printers.

First off I want to thank you Molly B because without your help who knows how long it would have been to finally become ACTIVE. It's amazing what talking to a live person can do in getting progress done. I am finally active on my dashboard. Thank you once again Molly B.

Submitted

2/9/19

Expired

2/28/19

Active

7/16/19

Fantastic! Congratulations!

Applied for renewal of CCL (no fingerprints) on March 3, 2 019.

FOID is current until 2022, and as of today I'm at 128 days and counting.

Still says under review. Who do I need to call?

They are running about 134 days.

136 days and still under review.

Renewed my CCL without prints. 142 days later, I have CCL in hand, this was 7 days ago. I still have not received the new FOI card. On the ISP website, it shows they changed my FOI card number to match my CCL . This was done by adding the first two digits from the CCL to the FOI to make both numbers the same.

I know the CCL and FOI cards are sometimes sent separately, and one may come before the other, but how long am I suppose to wait until I consider the FOI lost in the mail or whatever? ISP website shows both CCL and FOI cards "active".

Would my current FOI card in my possession cause a problem if I tried to buy a firearm with it, since it has the old number without the two digit CCL prefix on it? What should be my next step?

Renewed my CCL without prints. 142 days later, I have CCL in hand, this was 7 days ago. I still have not received the new FOI card. On the ISP website, it shows they changed my FOI card number to match my CCL . This was done by adding the first two digits from the CCL to the FOI to make both numbers the same.

I know the CCL and FOI cards are sometimes sent separately, and one may come before the other, but how long am I suppose to wait until I consider the FOI lost in the mail or whatever? ISP website shows both CCL and FOI cards "active".

Would my current FOI card in my possession cause a problem if I tried to buy a firearm with it, since it has the old number without the two digit CCL prefix on it? What should be my next step?

My "new" FOID arrived 30 days (3/28) after receiving my CCL (renewal) card (2/27).

Do NOT use the old FOID

The new one could take up to 30 days before one should consider it lost.

you may purchase ammo AND weapons with the CL

This is way beyond ridiculous. Day 138 and still nothing. They took my money on March 3. There were no red flags on my record. I had already renewed my FOID and received it promptly. There are no blemishes on my instructor's record. Supposedly FOID does a perpetual background check. There is no excuse for this kind of incompetence, unless it's just pure harassment of gun owners.

For Utah I filled out a form and mailed it with a $20 check, had the newal license in hand two weeks later.

"Posted on June 26,2019

Renewed 5-14-19

Under Review currently .

Exp. 7-1-19 :cry:"

Hadn't bothered checking in a while but a pleasant surprise it went active on July 12, 2019. Haven't received it yet though. Almost 2 months.

60 days is pretty amazing for a renewal, prints or not, given the current state of things.

Archived