Renewal people, log your processing times here

HeavyDuty

Submitted 2/22/2019

Expired 4/13/2019

Checked today: Still Under Review

Question,...my FOID expires 11/01/2019, what is the latest turnaround time for FOID renewals, and what is the feeling that if the SB1966 gets passed how soon could it become law and would that effect my renewal? Is the ISP site the only way to renew now?

Submitted 2/22/2019

Expired 4/13/2019

Question,...my FOID expires 11/01/2019, what is the latest turnaround time for FOID renewals, and what is the feeling that if the SB1966 gets passed how soon could it become law and would that effect my renewal? Is the ISP site the only way to renew now?

They have 60 days to process FOID renewals.

Bill becomes effective on JBP signature. Fingerprinting requirement starts at 180 days after effective date for new apps and renewals. You can renew once the renew button goes live...I think Ive seen it reported at 90 days out.

Submitted 2/22/2019

Expired 4/13/2019

They have 60 days to process FOID renewals.

Bill becomes effective on JBP signature. Fingerprinting requirement starts at 180 days after effective date for new apps and renewals. You can renew once the renew button goes live...I think Ive seen it reported at 90 days out.

Thanks.

Renewed 1/27,no prints,still says submitted under review. Expired 5/12.

I just did the inspect element thing and it now shows qc verified and approved. [says the guy who had laser surgery on his eye this week]. Hope I read it right. That would be 116 days.

It was wishful thinking. Reading it with rested eyes it still says submitted,under review.

MIne's been sitting at Under Review, with approved in the inspect element panel for over a week now.

That moves my application to almost 100 days with prints the first time.

I had thought it would move to Active before now, based on some other people's reports, but no such luck.

Maybe next week will be the charm. Tomorrow is a holiday, so no point in checking then.

Mine went active today. It took 101 days, with prints to reach this point. My first license took 33 days to reach my mailbox.

Submitted 2-16-19.

As it turns out, it almost came on my expiration date which is early next month. Good thing I applied as soon as I could.

Not sure how long it will take to get to my mailbox. I expect that to take until early next week. Our mail delivery is pretty shaky at times.

Submitted 2-21-19 with prints

Expired 2-27-19

Inspect element still shows submitted as of this moment. Getting ready to hit 90 days so we will see. Free carry is ok with me!

Juts checked and inspect element shows approved. Changed sometime between 3pm yesterday and 3 pm today

They must have fired up the printer today. I just went active within the last 2 hours.

My concealed carry license went active today. Well, technically it went active 5/28/19, but I noticed it today. My renewal class was 2/16/19 and I submitted my renewal application the same day so it took 101 days or 3 months, 12 days. Haven't received it in the mail yet but I'm sure it will show in the next week or so. I did fingerprints the first time.

Archived