Renewal people, log your processing times here

HeavyDuty

Applied 1-5

Expires 4-21

as of 2-9 submitted on element inspection.

(I live in Crook county so Dart could put in a blanket object for failure to contribute to his political campaign.)

Presuming sarcasm on your part... I offer for the information of others here, there is no local LEO objection period for CCL renewals.

Inspect element moved to approved today. Applied 12/20.

Dang, I applied for renewal two days after you and haven’t even gone to QC Verified yet.

The social media police have been auditing and you're too much of a free thinker for them.

Lol, they'd need a warrant because I keep my profiles locked down from the public.

I just don't understand how they're moving so slowly all of a sudden. I assumed it was the holidays, but most holiday caused delays are caught up by now.

Dang, I applied for renewal two days after you and haven’t even gone to QC Verified yet.

I applied 12/17. Changed to QC_Verified 2/6, and remains that way today. More typical behavior compared to the head scratching 2-3 week processing times in early/mid December!

I applied 12/17. Changed to QC_Verified 2/6, and remains that way today. More typical behavior compared to the head scratching 2-3 week processing times in early/mid December!

Yeah I just don't get it. It kind of makes me regret not going to the class when I originally wanted to. My license expires on 2/28 and I'm currently sitting at 50 days submitted, under review.

One of my buddies wanted to take the class together, and kept asking me to hold off so that we could do that, so I booked with a company on a date that we both agreed on, and he told me the week of the class that he couldn't make it. Stuff happens, but I could've taken the class a month before and not deal with getting aggravated by seeing no movement in 50 days. I paid for prints on my original app, so this is definitely aggravating. I'm not holding my breath on getting a license in hand before mine expires.

Applied and paid for my renewal - end of April expiration - today 2/12/2019. I did do fingerprints the first go-round.

Created the needed new account at ispfsb.com, uploaded class cert and my selfie pic - easy-peasey, done and done. When I took my renewal class on 1/20 at Maxons, they were charging a $30 fee for filling out the data online for the non-computer literate folks. We had at least one in my class.

Expire 2/28/19

Renewed 12/1/18

Prints on record from original application

Lived at same address since 1994

Renewal training on 10/8/18

FOID expires 6/1/19

Al

Received license in mail on 1/11/19

Backroad, Is that a typo in your post? How could you apply for FCCL renewal if your FOID expired on 6/1/19?

Expire 2/28/19

Renewed 12/1/18

Prints on record from original application

Lived at same address since 1994

Renewal training on 10/8/18

FOID expires 6/1/19

Al

Received license in mail on 1/11/19

Backroad, Is that a typo in your post? How could you apply for FCCL renewal if your FOID expired on 6/1/19?

Ambiguous date conventions suck. Likely his FOID expires 01Jun2019 not 06Jan2019.

This is so freaking weird.

I've been sitting at "submitted, under review" since 12/22/18.

I checked around lunchtime today and it was the same status.

I just checked now, and I'm "approved, under review".

Nice, hopped right over QC_Verified! LOL! I submitted 12/17, moved to QC_Verified 2/6, and is where I sit. Results and timing are all over the place.

This is so freaking weird.

I've been sitting at "submitted, under review" since 12/22/18.

I checked around lunchtime today and it was the same status.

I just checked now, and I'm "approved, under review".

Nice, hopped right over QC_Verified! LOL! I submitted 12/17, moved to QC_Verified 2/6, and is where I sit. Results and timing are all over the place.

After I opened up the inspect element thing, I was like whoa, and had to do a double take.

It really doesn't make any sense how these are moving through the process. You definitely should have been approved before me seeing as you submitted 5 days before I did.

They must have a schizophrenic processing these.

Two Portillo's "big" beef combos. It's not on the menu but they know how to charge. . . It's Abit more than the guest admission to ASC, but with the cost of gas and all a money well spent. . . . I'll text you when I'm ready to go again. :)

Lol! I'm actually going there Saturday, but not for really long. Just testing a couple of things and headed home.

Text me when it starts to warm up a bit. We'll go do some shooting.

Archived