Renewal people, log your processing times here

HeavyDuty

Received License in the mail yesterday 1/22.

Applied 12/5/18

QC_Verified 1/3/19

Approved 1/9/19

Active 1/17/19

Card in hand 1/22/19

Total of 48 days from start to finish. It was way shorter than the first time but still inconsistencies in the process and roll out. Another $150 in five years....

Did you have prints on file tbrooks ? Just curious.

Received License in the mail yesterday 1/22.

Applied 12/5/18

QC_Verified 1/3/19

Approved 1/9/19

Active 1/17/19

Card in hand 1/22/19

Total of 48 days from start to finish. It was way shorter than the first time but still inconsistencies in the process and roll out. Another $150 in five years....

Did you have prints on file tbrooks ? Just curious.

Yes. Did prints the first go round.

I was going to post my aggravation of the status not changing, however I may be doing the "inspect element" thing wrong.

I'm using Firefox on Mac, and I'm highlighting "under review", right clicking on what I highlighted, clicking on "inspect element" in the menu that pops up, and then at the bottom of the window appears a bunch of different screens.

Ignore the syntax, but in the main larger box, I'm seeing something along these lines <span class = "submitted">under review</span>

To the right, are some additional boxes that I believe are CSS styles that are referencing that particular element, with this as the syntax - .SUBMITTED, QC_VERIFIED, APPROVED. It then goes on to list the font, color, etc.

It's hard to remember how I had done this before, because I had originally submitted my original CCL way back when we were first allowed to submit in 2013 I believe, and it was done on a windows machine using IE.

Which of the two above is the one that everyone is using? The second one seems interesting because it's missing "active", but it seems that most are using the first one I listed above.

It's been long enough that active would make sense, more so than not even going QC Verified lol. At the very least, this will at least help people using Firefox on a Mac.

I was going to post my aggravation of the status not changing, however I may be doing the "inspect element" thing wrong.

I'm using Firefox on Mac, and I'm highlighting "under review", right clicking on what I highlighted, clicking on "inspect element" in the menu that pops up, and then at the bottom of the window appears a bunch of different screens.

Ignore the syntax, but in the main larger box, I'm seeing something along these lines under review

To the right, are some additional boxes that I believe are CSS styles that are referencing that particular element, with this as the syntax - .SUBMITTED, QC_VERIFIED, APPROVED. It then goes on to list the font, color, etc.

It's hard to remember how I had done this before, because I had originally submitted my original CCL way back when we were first allowed to submit in 2013 I believe, and it was done on a windows machine using IE.

Which of the two above is the one that everyone is using? The second one seems interesting because it's missing "active", but it seems that most are using the first one I listed above.

It's been long enough that active would make sense, more so than not even going QC Verified lol. At the very least, this will at least help people using Firefox on a Mac.

The info on the right is just the various pieces of info that can appear.

The part you're looking for is the span class etc etc.

Ignore the syntax, but in the main larger box, I'm seeing something along these lines <span class = "submitted">under review</span>

Once I hit Inspect Element, I select the Debugger tab. That brings up numbered lines of code stuff. Line 231 has my status - Submitted. IANACG

I use Firefox on Windows. Your description is the same as I see. I think you will only see "Under Review" and "Active" from the dashboard. While "Under Review" you can reveal several steps, "Submitted, QC_Verified, Approved" by looking under the hood using your browsers debugger and Inspect Element. For me, if I right click, while hovering the mouse over "Under Review", and selecting Inspect Element, the following split windows appear. See screenshot below. Since my mouse was over "Under Review" the results are pertinent. As you can see I am "SUBMITTED">Under Review. I expect to see "SUBMITTED" to change to QC_VERIFIED then APPROVED as the process moves along. OBTW I am about 45 days in and still "Submitted".

post-13840-0-58765500-1548858520_thumb.jpg

I use Firefox on Windows. Your description is the same as I see. I think you will only see "Under Review" and "Active" from the dashboard. While "Under Review" you can reveal several steps, "Submitted, QC_Verified, Approved" by looking under the hood using your browsers debugger and Inspect Element. For me, if I right click, while hovering the mouse over "Under Review", and selecting Inspect Element, the following split windows appear. See screenshot below. Since my mouse was over "Under Review" the results are pertinent. As you can see I am "SUBMITTED">Under Review. I expect to see "SUBMITTED" to change to QC_VERIFIED then APPROVED as the process moves along. OBTW I am about 45 days in and still "Submitted".

attachicon.gifInspectElement.jpg

Yep, that's exactly what I'm seeing too. I was hoping that the split screen to the right was showing the steps it has gone through since "active" wasn't listed, but it looks like we're both still stuck in no man's land.

attachicon.gifInspectElement.jpg

Yep, that's exactly what I'm seeing too. I was hoping that the split screen to the right was showing the steps it has gone through since "active" wasn't listed, but it looks like we're both still stuck in no man's land.

I have been stuck for nearly 60 calendar days Verified and under review.. TODAY I did the inspection element and finally it came back 'approved" so we will see. This is with prints the 1st time so hopefully you guys will be moving along also.

Applied 11/23/18,

Rejected the scan of the renewal cert 12/05

Submitted new scan 12/10/18

Active and awaiting new ID card 02/01/19

Not as fast as everyone else, but I am hopeful that my card arrives prior to 2/29/19 expiration. Although, my new expiration date is now 2/1/24, so I should be good.

Curious about the logistics ... How were you notified that the scan of your renewal cert was bad? Did the "renew" button reappear to submit the new scan as you did the first time?

Archived