Renewal people, log your processing times here

HeavyDuty

new license was in my mailbox yesterday Dec 12.

UPDATE 12/14/18

02/27/14 CCL Applied For

02/27/19 CCL Expiration Date

10/30/18 Renew Button Available

10/30/18 Renewal Submitted (Prints Submitted With Original Application/instructor status)

01/21/19 Renewal Application Expiration Date

12/05/18 "APPROVED" Under Review

12/06/18 "ACTIVE" ACTIVE

Active 12/06/18

Expires 12/06/23

New CCL Card Arrived: 12/12/18

New FOID Card Arrived 12/13/18

Total days to process: 45

zoz

The quick approvals and renewals is just amazing.

This kinda brings up the question; if they can do it so efficiently now why has athe ISP been taking the full 90 or 120 days for the past 5 years? Yea, these are renewals but aren’t they giving Dart & co. Their chance to object?

Someone else commented that there is no LEO objection period for renewals.

It seems like new applications are faster right now, too.

This kinda brings up the question; if they can do it so efficiently now why has athe ISP been taking the full 90 or 120 days for the past 5 years? Yea, these are renewals but aren’t they giving Dart & co. Their chance to object?

This is the reason I am so interested in how long a renewal takes when no prints have been submitted. It took 103 days to get my original FCCL without prints.

This kinda brings up the question; if they can do it so efficiently now why has athe ISP been taking the full 90 or 120 days for the past 5 years? Yea, these are renewals but arent they giving Dart & co. Their chance to object?

This is the reason I am so interested in how long a renewal takes when no prints have been submitted. It took 103 days to get my original FCCL without prints.

My original was 90 something days early on and it just went up from there for some reason even though I believe monthly applications decreased. They are still supposedly short staffed so I guess thats an excuse but why not hire more staff then. But with no LE object period times should be 60 to 90 days at most cutting off 30 days. They seem to be doing well for most on prior print renewals. Can only hope the same for the non prints.

Expiration 02/28/2019, applied for renewal 12/15/2018.

Based on what I'm seeing, should get my card late January/early February. Will wait and see.

I have to admit, the renewal process was easy since they took the time to have most of the information pre-loaded. The only painful part was the payment.

Expires 02/28/2019

Renewal applied 11/30/2018

Here is a question I have that does not make sense. I was originally licensed on 02/03/2015 and it expires on 02/28/2019.....That's only 4 years....What's up with that. I thought these were supposed to be 5 year permits???? Did anyone else notice this. If that's the case we should get the next permits valid for almost 6 years to make up what we were cheated. I would say that they are screwing us on this...Yeah I know its Illinois but I thought it was 5 years not 4 years.

Original CCL: Issued 04/09/2014

Expires 04/09/2019

Renewal Completed Online 12/17/2018

I contacted my State Rep after I completed my renewal training in October. The have been good about keeping me up to date, however I spoke with them yesterday after I found the site was active and they thanked me for advising them because the ISP did not.

The process was easy and quick and I have electronic fingerprints on file from my original CCL application. So we will see how long it takes now. Thanks for starting this thread!

This is not exactly an ILLannoy renewal, but certainly a renewal for me:

Dec 8, Saturday Took 8 hr class and shooting qualification (96!)

Dec 10, Monday Visited local DMV for paperwork

Dec 11, Tuesday Fingerprinted

Dec 18, Today Lifetime CCL received in the mail

The South is a wonderful place. Especially Tennessee

Quacker, you are enjoying yourself far too much :)

My expire date is 4/13/2019. My RENEW button became active today. Submitted renewal app. today. I will be shorted by a couple of months depending when my new permission slip is issued. But like some others on here, I am 70 years old so there is no guarantee about tomorrow let alone four months from now. I can live with a couple of months especially since I have never submitted prints. My new card probably won't be issued until March or so anyway.

My expire date is 4/13/2019. My RENEW button became active today. Submitted renewal app. today. I will be shorted by a couple of months depending when my new permission slip is issued. But like some others on here, I am 70 years old so there is no guarantee about tomorrow let alone four months from now. I can live with a couple of months especially since I have never submitted prints. My new card probably won't be issued until March or so anyway.

I have been waiting for a person like you. I also don't have prints on file so am watching to see how long it takes for you to get your new license. Mine expires 4/18/2019. I have planned to wait till March to send in my renewal.

I have been waiting for a person like you. I also don't have prints on file so am watching to see how long it takes for you to get your new license. Mine expires 4/18/2019. I have planned to wait till March to send in my renewal.

Part of the reason I went ahead and submitted my app today is I wanted to get it in the process before the new governor takes office to hopefully be far along that it won't be affected by any games they may try to play come Jan.

Did you need your original birth certificate or passport?

Looking at the TN requirements on citizenship it looks like one of those is necessary.

My partner (Ccw instructor) just bought a house outside Nashville and I am interested in moving to TN, maybe Knoxville area.

Becoming a TN CCW instructor looks like a one page application, my NRA Basic Pistol Instructor certificate and $25, good for 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expires 02/28/2019

Renewal submitted 11/27/2018 (prints from previous application)

QC_VERIFIED 12/6/2018 sometime late afternoon.

APPROVED sometime today 12/11. They'll need to issue a FOID to make the numbers match, mine never did and they never sent me a new card. Printing might take a bit longer.

ACTIVE is next. If the FOID is ACTIVE why do the numbers have to match? My numbers didn't match for 4 years.

Went active today, and my FOID number changed to match. Woo!

Received card today, 12/19. Says it was issued on the 14th, but expires on the 11th. Strange. But hopefully I won't be here to renew again.

22 days from application to card in hand. Actually beat Utah, but Illinois had a week head start.

Archived