Jabba projected...................to win.

Rangerdeepv

myself and a good buddy[retired joliet cop] go to the isra range almost every friday,we shoot handguns and semi auto rifle,s that have 25 and 30 round magazines.how long will it be before we are no longer legally allowed to remove these firearms from our safes in fear of becoming felons?the thought of this is very disturbing to me.am i overreacting or are my concern,s valid?

I would estimate that, from Jabba's swearing in, 6-12 months before they start their big moves.

Posted · Hidden by Molly B., November 25, 2018 at 04:54 AM - No reason given
Hidden by Molly B., November 25, 2018 at 04:54 AM - No reason given

Based on current numbers, it's not even close. JB will win, unfortunately. This begs the question....what will it mean for gun owners in IL? Are we talking widespread legislation here? Banning all semi-auto rifles and handguns that hold more than 10 rounds?

Either comply or dont comply and understand what it means if you dont. Prison or death. If it happens, make a choice.....

were all going to die someday but most of us will not go to prison.

People are going to need to hound their representatives and senators.

Am quite interested to see final breakdown in the ILGA of Dems and Repubs and what the gain/loss is now. Do they have higher numbers for veto overrides.

Also want to see the map of the Rauner/Pritzker breakdown by county in IL

myself and a good buddy[retired joliet cop] go to the isra range almost every friday,we shoot handguns and semi auto rifle,s that have 25 and 30 round magazines.how long will it be before we are no longer legally allowed to remove these firearms from our safes in fear of becoming felons?the thought of this is very disturbing to me.am i overreacting or are my concern,s valid?

I would estimate that, from Jabba's swearing in, 6-12 months before they start their big moves.

After Jan 1 2019, followed by a mass shooting anywhere in the country. That's when emotions are high and logic is thrown out the window.

Based on current numbers, it's not even close. JB will win, unfortunately. This begs the question....what will it mean for gun owners in IL? Are we talking widespread legislation here? Banning all semi-auto rifles and handguns that hold more than 10 rounds?

Either comply or dont comply and understand what it means if you dont. Prison or death. If it happens, make a choice.....

were all going to die someday but most of us will not go to prison.

Perhaps you didn’t funny understand my statement

are ar10s and ar15s going to be banned or just the hi cap magazines?

Is amazon stock going to 3k next year?

Unfortunately we don't own an accurate crystal ball.

the reason i asked is it seems to me jaaba has stated that ar,s are military weapons of war and not needed in our civilation.

Prickster wrote this himself.

Source: https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/gun-control-jb-pritzker-chicago-shootings-op-ed/

"Without a doubt, we need common-sense and long-overdue gun safety legislation. Criminals and those who want to do harm shouldn’t have access to guns, and no one should have access to weapons of war or be able to obtain guns illegally. We need to ban assault weapons, bump stocks, and high-capacity magazines, and we need to stop the importation of illegal guns across Illinois’ borders. It’s also time to enforce universal background checks and enact a gun dealer licensing bill."

He wants the whole enchilada, not just ar's.

Am quite interested to see final breakdown in the ILGA of Dems and Repubs and what the gain/loss is now. Do they have higher numbers for veto overrides.

And dont forget a dem was instrumental in ccw...we are back to the blago days...

And dont forget a dem was instrumental in ccw...we are back to the blago days...

correct me if i am wrong but was illinois the last state in the union to get cc and did we not have to win in court for it.

^^that pretty much answers my question^^^

The wording is worrisome and broad. What's a weapon of war?

Beretta 92 (semi auto)

Mossberg 590 (pump action)

M-24 (modified Remington 700 bolt action)

In that article he makes mention of the violence in chicago. What types of guns (actions) are mostly in chicago crimes?

Hint, it's not revolvers.

How could he pander to his voters that watch and see all the violence on the nightly news and who are sick of chicago being the murder capital of the US?

Take a wild guess.

Nope That is not what happened. The Democrats fought CC all the way and we only got it by having the courts demand that the ILGA pass a bill.

He did his best but it wasn't enough. His own party killed it, the court decision is the only reason we have ccl's.

I'll commit to working even harder to protect our rights.

Join me in ramping it up?

I am in.

I know you are ;)

Mods, perhaps it’s time to make a “members only” section where we can talk more privately. Vet people before being allowed in as well.........

That's not a bad idea. I'd like to help out in some capacity.

Just an aside I'd like to suggest for this forum. How about we take the high road and not comment on Pritzker's weight issue? He knows, as well as the rest of us that he is overweight. So if he weighed 200 pounds less, would any one of us change our opinion of him?

For the record, I'm 5-11 and weigh 205.

That is a very commendable suggestion. Bravo!

For the record, I'm 6'0 230...up from my normal 210 (thanks kids).....and just started running again as the kids are finally getting around to sleeping through the night...most of the time.

Just an aside I'd like to suggest for this forum. How about we take the high road and not comment on Pritzker's weight issue? He knows, as well as the rest of us that he is overweight. So if he weighed 200 pounds less, would any one of us change our opinion of him?

It's bothered me too. I understand the reason for the venom, but there's so many other good and meaningful things, like willful tax evasion and racism to lay at his feet.

5'10" 195ish

It's bothered me too. I understand the reason for the venom, but there's so many other good and meaningful things, like willful tax evasion and racism to lay at his feet.

5'10" 195ish

The voters didn't let any of that bother them yesterday. He could dress up as Hitler and they'll turn their cheek. I'm turning my other cheeks to him.

5'8" 165

I agree with you.

Tatooine: A harsh desert world orbiting twin suns in the galaxy’s Outer Rim, Tatooine is a lawless place ruled by Hutt gangsters. Many settlers scratch out a living on moisture farms, while spaceport cities such as Mos Eisley and Mos Espa serve as home base for smugglers, criminals, and other rogues. Tatooine’s many dangers include sandstorms, bands of savage Tusken Raiders, and carnivorous krayt dragons. The planet is also known for its dangerous Podraces, rampant gambling, and legalized slavery.

Probably will be a perfect metaphor to describe Illinois in a couple years.

Archived