Black Friday Specials / Sales thread.

Dx54r

Is it just me, or was Black Friday this year garbage?

ETA: I mean there were some great deals on stuff.....stuff that I don't need or want.

If you needed a new TV this year was awesome, but yeah, the rest of it sucked.

Amazon did get me to buy a knife sharpener I've had in my wishlist.

I'm hoping Monday is a good time to buy PS4 games

Is it just me, or was Black Friday this year garbage?

ETA: I mean there were some great deals on stuff.....stuff that I don't need or want.

I bought six cases of cat food on sale once - still don't have a cat! Well, you never know ... :no: :frantics:

The poor old lady down the street where I grew up called that pate, and ate it on crackers. Not joking.

Tried to purchase a bucket of range rounds but cook county tax was $17.50! Tried traveling else where but sold out! Black Friday sales suck

No- actually Cook County taxes (politicians) suck.

By adding that tax on bullets Madam Preckewinkle singlehandedly ended the gang violence in Chicago.

Freedom Munitions sent me 20 emails just gloating about the great deals for Black Friday. I waited up and had a few things I planned on buying. Their site was down and screwed up until 4 hours after the sale was to start. i didn't stay up and wait, but I've read that by the time it came back up everything on deal was mysteriously out of stock. :) The best part is, they shut the site down prior to the sale to "make sure everything was working well" Total #FAIL. I wrote and complained, they wrote back, basically too bad, so sad. Gotta love that attitude and level of customer service. Since there's a glut of stuff available everywhere, they won't be seeing any more of my cash. Meantime, PSA not only had good stock, but they shipped stuff out fast. It's a miracle. :)

Surefire 6PX pro

I just grabbed two, after tax and free shipping total was $56.53

http://www.surefire.com/illumination/flashlights/6px-pro.html?utm_campaign=SureFire%20Cyber%20Monday&utm_medium=email&utm_source=EOACLK

Use code ALLTHELUMENS (must type in code manually)

Boom ShockaLocka thx, deal

These are great Triggers at in Awesome price https://www.larue.com/products/larue-tactical-mbt-2s-trigger/

Ordered one, reviews seem pretty darn good and I love the price. Thanks for the heads up LD13

You will not be disappointed! I run MBT's in all my AR's, two of which had Geissele SSA-E triggers before I made the switch to the LaRue MBT.

• 1 month later...

Archived