Over 2 weeks since change of address approval... still no card

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did an address change on my CCL and FOID on January 11 of this year. The FOID went active again on March 6 and I got it in the mail 6 days later. My CCL is still showing under review for the address change.

Changed both permission slips on Jan 9. FOID active on March 2. CCL still under review. Illinois is a joke. Why am I under review for this long when all I did was change addresses. A week ago I got a letter from the State of Utah asking to renew my CCL for their state. Was able to do it quickly online for a grand total of $15.75. It used to be just 15 bucks but they apologized in the letter for a $.75 convenience fee. Maybe that is why Illinois is such a ripoff. Because its so inconvenient for them.

My address change was submitted Jan 5. Still waiting, I have dialed the ISP number often enough that I put it on my contact list. They have never answered the phone no matter how long I wait. Fed up for sure.

To have someone pick up, try pressing the proper number while the first message is playing. Don't wait for the message to finish. Doing this has put me in the queue nearly every time.

My address change was submitted Jan 5. Still waiting, I have dialed the ISP number often enough that I put it on my contact list. They have never answered the phone no matter how long I wait. Fed up for sure.

To have someone pick up, try pressing the proper number while the first message is playing. Don't wait for the message to finish. Doing this has put me in the queue nearly every time.

I have tried that with no success. Today, the recording explains that they have a high volume of calls and then say goodbye and hangs up. Just dandy!