Sign

cola490

I'm no lawyer...but it looks legal to me.

If it were faded so much that no reasonable person could discern what it says, I'd argue it's not enforceable...and I'd better be willing to make that argument to a judge in the unlikely event that I'm pinched.

This all PRESUMES it's not a statutorily-specific location such as a school. I would not carry in a school even if it weren't posted.

Who looks for a washed out orangish sign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. I don't know that I'd even see the sign, unless it's front and center "in your face" on the door, as pretty much all I do is scan for the red circle/slash when approaching a building... and if I see it, take another moment to determine if it's the GFZ sign or a no smoking sign.

This. I don't know that I'd even see the sign, unless it's front and center "in your face" on the door, as pretty much all I do is scan for the red circle/slash when approaching a building... and if I see it, take another moment to determine if it's the GFZ sign or a no smoking sign.

Ditto. I think not being "red" is kind of a big deal. I've conditioned myself to look for that.

You can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride. Furthermore even if it is drawn in crayon, honor the intent and shop elsewhere. Why would you support anyone who discriminates against you?

do it right and it won't matter

get busted and asked to leave do so immediately

get nabbed by the Kings Men who are intent on persecuting for it get a good lawyer

You can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride. Furthermore even if it is drawn in crayon, honor the intent and shop elsewhere. Why would you support anyone who discriminates against you?

I agree. There can be a few exceptions - the only store within a reasonable distance that has an item you urgently need is a GFZ, hospitals, etc.

Archived