Fact Check for tonight?

Rangerdeepv

The Wicked Witch of Lincolnshire Park Ridge is asking for the moderator to 'fact check' everything Donald Trump says. Can anyone believe this person has any scruples? Trump is no saint but compared to Hillary he is a archangel. It is going to be interesting tonight to say the least!

FIFY. Lincolnshire had nothing to do with Hillary, and doesn't deserve to have her failings attributed to them.

The Wicked Witch of Lincolnshire Park Ridge is asking for the moderator to 'fact check' everything Donald Trump says. Can anyone believe this person has any scruples? Trump is no saint but compared to Hillary he is a archangel. It is going to be interesting tonight to say the least!

FIFY. Lincolnshire had nothing to do with Hillary, and doesn't deserve to have her failings attributed to them.

+1

+1

Oooooops.................sorry!

How about just Wicked Witch?

On which channel/network will you watch the debate?

I am very interested in the postmortem recaps and analysis. However, I'd like to find something neutral and un-biased.

Or as close as possible to neutral.

I'll be watching on Fox News. They're the only mainstream source that although conservatively biased, actually reports honestly.

Then I'll be watching my lover Megyn Kelly for the post debate commentary.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm angry about the 2A issue and Trump's refusal to rebut. At least he mentions the birther issue but, Hillary's dodging and going on about his start in business.

Some random thoughts I had during the debates.

Trump is one of the worst speakers in a debate, ever. How many times did he repeat himself or repeat the point he was making, as he just made the exact same point 5-10 seconds earlier? He repeated one point four times in one minute. It wasn't even a good point.

Trump should have thrown in some of the Clinton Cash stuff. That would've stumbled her FOR SURE. He stayed away. When they spoke about Russia, and nukes, he should've brought up the transaction where a Russian company obtained a significant percentage of all uranium mined here in the US. Personally I would've said something like, oh don't forget Russia and how they're improving their long range nuclear technologies, along with the help of Uranium One. You know about them right? Then left it at that. Or have brought up how the money that went to Haiti after the earthquake was basically stolen from them.

Hillary of course threw the regressive left's talking points at him....sexism, racism.....not sure they went over well.

I always cringe listening to Trump speak because he sounds like an idiot. I don't know if he has someone coaching him before these types of things, but if he does, either that person is the most incompetent idiot in the history of debate instructors, or Trump is an idiot and goes off on his own. Unfortunately the fact checkers scored Hillary a lot higher than Trump tonight.

At the next debate, I'd like to see Trump do more of the criticizing of politicians. We all know that they're corrupt, and having a president that knows that will help him win. He also needs to throw more of the leaked emails at her. He didn't even mention what the head idiot of the FBI said about her. He left some gold out there. Maybe he's saving it for later......hopefully.

Next debate, I don't want to see him repeat himself over and over in the course of 30 seconds. It makes you sound like an idiot. Okay dude, we get it, move on.

I seriously can't believe these are the two candidates we wound up with smh.

Some random thoughts I had during the debates.

Trump is one of the worst speakers in a debate, ever. How many times did he repeat himself or repeat the point he was making, as he just made the exact same point 5-10 seconds earlier? He repeated one point four times in one minute. It wasn't even a good point.

Trump should have thrown in some of the Clinton Cash stuff. That would've stumbled her FOR SURE. He stayed away. When they spoke about Russia, and nukes, he should've brought up the transaction where a Russian company obtained a significant percentage of all uranium mined here in the US. Personally I would've said something like, oh don't forget Russia and how they're improving their long range nuclear technologies, along with the help of Uranium One. You know about them right? Then left it at that. Or have brought up how the money that went to Haiti after the earthquake was basically stolen from them.

Hillary of course threw the regressive left's talking points at him....sexism, racism.....not sure they went over well.

I always cringe listening to Trump speak because he sounds like an idiot. I don't know if he has someone coaching him before these types of things, but if he does, either that person is the most incompetent idiot in the history of debate instructors, or Trump is an idiot and goes off on his own. Unfortunately the fact checkers scored Hillary a lot higher than Trump tonight.

At the next debate, I'd like to see Trump do more of the criticizing of politicians. We all know that they're corrupt, and having a president that knows that will help him win. He also needs to throw more of the leaked emails at her. He didn't even mention what the head idiot of the FBI said about her. He left some gold out there. Maybe he's saving it for later......hopefully.

Next debate, I don't want to see him repeat himself over and over in the course of 30 seconds. It makes you sound like an idiot. Okay dude, we get it, move on.

I seriously can't believe these are the two candidates we wound up with smh.

+1

Yup, he could have done much, much...believe me, much much better, no let me tell you how much better he could have done. The one thing that Hillary has...and you know it's true, believe me, is she has this thing with...its huge...this thing with the astronomical calamity, with all that's going on in the Middle East, is Benghazi.

That's for you DD. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why was Trump not standing straight? He would lean on the podium, with shoulders uneven. In contrast, Hillary was coached to stand up straight and look confident smug.

It also seemed like Trump was rushing his words to avoid being interrupted - which happened quite often - whereas talking slowly and confidently is more effective.

Yup, he could have done much, much...believe me, much much better, no let me tell you how much better he could have done. The one thing that Hillary has...and you know it's true, believe me, is she has this thing with...its huge...this thing with the astronomical calamity, with all that's going on in the Middle East, is Benghazi.

...lol!

Why was Trump not standing straight? He would lean on the podium, with shoulders uneven. In contrast, Hillary was coached to stand up straight and look confident smug.

It also seemed like Trump was rushing his words to avoid being interrupted - which happened quite often - whereas talking slowly and confidently is more effective.

He has never been taught how to speak.

I watched most of it

It was good for a couple of giggles

But the debates are almost totally pointless

All presidential debates have been studied and studied over and over since the first televised one in 1960

and its been found that at the most only 2 to 3% of the people that watch them change there votes because of the debates

which has little effect on the outcome of the races overall

For instance is there anybody on here going to change there vote because of the debate tonight ?

Another thing about Trump: He claims to not have spent any money. Why was he fundraising? Why is he literally riding on what the LWW media is giving him? He is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery vulnerable and that's his Achille's heel.

I don't like that, I wish he would take his campaign fund and hit her with both barrels (metaphorically speaking)

:rofl:

If I shook my head during the debates any more it would have looked like Hillary gave me Parkinson's through the TV.

It was pretty bad. The problem with continually repeating yourself is you're wasting precious time to throw a shovelful of horse manure at her and let her try to clean herself off.

I just saw that he criticized Holt saying "no emails, no bengazi, no corrupt Clinton Foundation questions" on Twitter. Really? Why didn't you weave those into your responses? I learned this stuff in 8th grade for Pete's sake!

Archived