Willing to Work to Help Pay Cost of Class

Molly B.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Molly , did this gentleman have enough money to pay for his license after training costs ? Also , does he need ammo ( defense ammo ) I can chip in some more money if it is needed.

Miss Molly a question has been asked . If the Gentleman or Gentlelady needs help with the above or even an EDC piece

please advise ..I and so many others will help as you already know

In Miss Molly we trust

A gentleman with limited resources is interested in a concealed carry course. He is willing to work to help offset the cost of the class. He has some disability but can drive.

He is located in the Bolingbrook area. Any instructors interested/willing to talk with him about a possible class?

I'm the gentleman referred to above by Molly B on Aug 15th.

I'm just blown away with all the folks that helped me after her posting.

I want to thank everyone involved, so here goes.

Molly B. For guiding me through this web site and posting that I was interested in taking the concealed carry course.

RealityCheck for providing said training at no charge.

Donations from the following:

Thiokol

Azone5

MagSlap

Papa

DoverGunner

OldMarineVet

RawPower

I also appreciated the offer for free instruction from both DoverGunner and Mqqn.

I ended up getting my classes from RealityCheck as he was only a few miles from me.

This place is special and the kindness shown to me I will never forget. I owe you all big time!!!!

Thanks again to everyone!

Be Well,

Rayzers

Sorry that I'm just seeing this now. I'm glad to see that it looks like you already have most everything taken care of. IllinoisCarry is truly a great group of people! Now that you have your training completed and certificate in hand have you had the chance to actually apply for your CCL online? If not just PM me and I would be happy to take the time to meet up with you and walk you through the online application process. I work in Bollingbrook and live in Lockport so I'm sure we could do it whenever it's convenient for you. We have portable laptops and scanners that you are more than welcome to use. Welcome to the forums!

Sorry that I'm just seeing this now. I'm glad to see that it looks like you already have most everything taken care of. IllinoisCarry is truly a great group of people! Now that you have your training completed and certificate in hand have you had the chance to actually apply for your CCL online? If not just PM me and I would be happy to take the time to meet up with you and walk you through the online application process. I work in Bollingbrook and live in Lockport so I'm sure we could do it whenever it's convenient for you. We have portable laptops and scanners that you are more than welcome to use. Welcome to the forums!

2AForever, thanks for the offer, but RealityCheck was generous not only with the training class, but also with his laptop and wifi. We applied the same day the second class was over. What range do you use in this area?

You can walk a horse to water, but a pencil has to be led. :getlost:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived