Call to Action 4/9/2016 - Witness Slips Needed

mauserme

How does one delete a dupe entry on the witness slips? I cant find a remove position that I had seen in the past, would not be so bad but they weren't right next to each other

From ILGA dashboard, click on MyILGA, Mange slips, find and remove position is there.

How does one delete a dupe entry on the witness slips? I cant find a remove position that I had seen in the past, would not be so bad but they weren't right next to each other

From ILGA dashboard, click on MyILGA, Mange slips, find and remove position is there.
Actually you can't just delete the position. When you find the incorrect witness slip you enter the correct position and update it. In effect that removes the incorrect position. I found this out last night. You can not delete a duplicate.

You can find them on the General Assembly Dashboard.

You'll need to know which body the bill is in (House or Senate), the hearing date, committee, and bill number in that order to find it.

If you don't have all that, look it up on the Illinois General Assembly site.

I was on a page there that had all the current bills listed and you can file witness slips on any bill as you check them out.

I can not find that page now.

I think I was taken there after filing a witness slip and it said something about what do you want to do now, I clicked on file more witness slips and it took me to a list of all the bills.

How do I get there again?

I was on a page there that had all the current bills listed and you can file witness slips on any bill as you check them out.

I can not find that page now.

I think I was taken there after filing a witness slip and it said something about what do you want to do now, I clicked on file more witness slips and it took me to a list of all the bills.

How do I get there again?

Depending on which bill you just finished, I'm guessing you were either looking at the House Judiciary - Criminal hearings for 4/13, or the Senate Local Government hearings for 4/13.

Archived