Mr. B and Molly B rock!

pro2a

I don't post much but have lurked for awhile and just want to say that these folks rock. They probably do more in a week for our 2nd amendment rights than most of us do in a year. My wife and I have the pleasure of knowing them and what they do behind the scenes for people is unreal. The countless trips to Springfield and other locales to speak up for and support people with the injustice done by state and local government. We all want to bicker about what we don't like...my question is what are WE doing about it? It's time to step up and help these folks out by letting them know we do appreciate what they do! Thanks again Mike and Valinda keep up the awesome work.

They certainly seem to do a lot of good work and probably without enough recognition for that which they do.

I must say though that they are just a few of many working for our rights in Illinois that deserve high praise. Vandermyde, Pearson at the ISRA, Gwinn at SCRA, Boch at GSL, and the list goes on.

I'm glad we have these good people working on our behalf. Some of us don't have the time, energy or passion these people do for our rights!

Thank you all!

Archived