Metro Armory

atmosphere0284

I have trouble sending and receiving PMs on here. You can reach me through the Metro Armory Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/metroarmory You can also email me at sales at metroarmory.com (e-mail address listed in that manner to slow down the spammers).

I do have an in-person pickup option. Any Illinois resident with a valid FOID can do an in-person purchase. I am home-based and located in an unincorporated area north of LaSalle. It is possible to do a firearm purchase in one trip. I have offered the firearm for sale by listing it in my web store. You have agreed to purchase the firearm by placing an order on my web store. In the eyes of the ATF and ISP, that constitutes an "agreement" which starts the waiting period. If you come in after the 72-hour waiting period and do the 4473, you can walk out with the firearm in one trip so long as the ISP gives me an approval when I run your FTIP. If you get a delay, you will have to come back to pickup the firearm after the approval is issued. I cannot control the ISP and it seems completely random to me who gets delayed and who doesn't get delayed with the exception of people with very common names who seem to get delayed every time.

I do offer free installation of sights and parts when you buy the gun and the sights and/or parts from me. Those purchases also do not have to occur at the same time. You can buy the gun and come back months or years later to buy sights and/or parts and they get installed for free.

I have trouble sending and receiving PMs on here. You can reach me through the Metro Armory Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/metroarmory You can also email me at sales at metroarmory.com (e-mail address listed in that manner to slow down the spammers).

I do have an in-person pickup option. Any Illinois resident with a valid FOID can do an in-person purchase. I am home-based and located in an unincorporated area north of LaSalle. It is possible to do a firearm purchase in one trip. I have offered the firearm for sale by listing it in my web store. You have agreed to purchase the firearm by placing an order on my web store. In the eyes of the ATF and ISP, that constitutes an "agreement" which starts the waiting period. If you come in after the 72-hour waiting period and do the 4473, you can walk out with the firearm in one trip so long as the ISP gives me an approval when I run your FTIP. If you get a delay, you will have to come back to pickup the firearm after the approval is issued. I cannot control the ISP and it seems completely random to me who gets delayed and who doesn't get delayed with the exception of people with very common names who seem to get delayed every time.

I do offer free installation of sights and parts when you buy the gun and the sights and/or parts from me. Those purchases also do not have to occur at the same time. You can buy the gun and come back months or years later to buy sights and/or parts and they get installed for free.

Thank you Sir, you have been most helpful!

Archived