Forum member/legislative district correlation

45superman

Senate District #14 - Senator Emil Jones, Jr.

House District #27 - Rep. Monique Davis

:whistle:

That's me but I keep on trying.

I was feeling pretty low until I read your situation but now I feel much better. Made my day. Please don't take this the wrong way. Hang in there. :whistle:

I'd rather be in a district where I can have some effect for good rather than knowing that my people are already on board. I have one who's "okay" (Frerichs) and one who's definitely not! (Jakobsson) I can have influence for the better on both of them!

• 2 weeks later...

Therefore, it would probably be useful if we could compile a table (as an Excel file) of each member, the member's House district, and the member's Senate district. No one will be asked to provide personal information--all we need is member name, and the two district numbers.

If everyone would post that information to this thread it would be much appreciated.

Sorry, just saw this. If you're still keepin' track:

House 15th Timothy V Johnson

Senate 55th Dale A. Righter

No need to apologize, Rich, and I am still keeping track, but I need a little more information. The 55th Senate District seat is indeed Dale Righter's, but that would put you in either the 109th (Roger Eddy) or 110th (Chapin Rose) Representative District (Timothy Johnson is in the U.S. Congress--not the Illinois legislature)

No need to apologize, Rich, and I am still keeping track, but I need a little more information. The 55th Senate District seat is indeed Dale Righter's, but that would put you in either the 109th (Roger Eddy) or 110th (Chapin Rose) Representative District (Timothy Johnson is in the U.S. Congress--not the Illinois legislature)

.45 - He lists Savoy as his location, that puts him in Rose's district. And that would also be Johnson's Congressional district.

AB

.45 - He lists Savoy as his location, that puts him in Rose's district. And that would also be Johnson's Congressional district.

AB

I live in the land of Mordor, oops I mean Chicago. My house critter is Greg Harris (D-15th) and my senate critter is Heather Steans (D-7th)

Indigo

I live in the land of Mordor, oops I mean Chicago. My house critter is Greg Harris (D-15th) and my senate critter is Heather Steans (D-7th)

Indigo

Thanks, Indigo--but you mean 13th Representative District (rather than 15th), don't you? Harris is in the 13th (and the 13th correlates to Steans' 7th Senate District). Let me know if that's wrong, because I put you in the 13th.

• 2 weeks later...