Online ammunition sellers who will ship to Chicago

McCroskey

• 2 weeks later...

A little off tops...  Does anyone know who ships magazine with capacity of 15 or more to Chicago?  i have been looking at various websites but they all restrict magazine up 10 round capacity for Chicago and or Cook County.  The vendors view Chicago as Cook or list both exclusively.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

On 9/26/2021 at 5:41 PM, protean said:

A little off tops...  Does anyone know who ships magazine with capacity of 15 or more to Chicago?  i have been looking at various websites but they all restrict magazine up 10 round capacity for Chicago and or Cook County.  The vendors view Chicago as Cook or list both exclusively.

Just take a ride out to DuPage County to Bass Pro Or the Range at 355 or any gun store  and buy them off the rack. Nobody will ask for anything other than your credit card.  

On 9/26/2021 at 7:52 PM, Lou said:

Just take a ride out to DuPage County to Bass Pro Or the Range at 355 or any gun store  and buy them off the rack. Nobody will ask for anything other than your credit card.  

Thanks it is what I will do.  All the stores online have an IL state restriction and when you click on it, it lists Cook County, etc.  

BigTexOutdoors, Brownells, BoneFrogGunClub (on the list btw), Bud's Gun Shop, TopGunSupply, AmmoSupplyWareHouse ship 15 Rd mags to Chicago. Don't know about more than 15 tho.

Edited by HelloAll

• 2 months later...

Sorry if this is a little late, but I ordered and received four 30 round AR mags from TopGun Supply. Their customer service is awesome.