Hollywood Palms Naperville

guzzimike66

It is not listed in "Posted!" app or list, so probably no anti-gun signs.

If you do see any though, please add it... (Link at the top of the page)

It's naperville I wouldn't be surprised it the whole town is gun free like Chicago tries

Naperville is a mixed bag and far from anti-gun. While a fair number of places are posted, many are not.

It is not listed in "Posted!" app or list, so probably no anti-gun signs.

If you do see any though, please add it... (Link at the top of the page)

It's naperville I wouldn't be surprised it the whole town is gun free like Chicago tries

Naperville is a mixed bag and far from anti-gun. While a fair number of places are posted, many are not.

Will do. Going to see next Hunger Games there tonight, proceeeds go to pitbull charity.

Anyone know if they have signs posted?

Thanks

Mike

huh, i live in naperville I rarely see any signs. In fact I don't remember the last place that had it.

Working in downtown Chicago I'm surprised I don't see too many signs posted. City Hall is a given and some other gov't buildings but that's about it.

Hollywood palms is a movie theater with a bar with a full service resturant, they have waiters and waitress' that will bring you food , beer and mixed drinks to your seat while watching a moviE

The wife and I are going to one like this in St Louis tomorrow night for the new Hunger Games. They are called "Five Star Lounge" and are part of Wehrenberg Theaters.

ETA: All seats are heated leather recliners.

Several months when everyone started getting their licence I called Hollywood Palms about their policies. I spoke to the manager for several minutes about carrying. He said he is for it and ok to carry there. I mentioned about Hollywood in Downers Grove and he told me it's different management there. I was very pleased to know we can carry in Hollywood Palms. Just to make sure for yourself, I suggest to call and speak to the manager to verify that you can carry inside. As for me, I can because he said I could.

Several months when everyone started getting their licence I called Hollywood Palms about their policies. I spoke to the manager for several minutes about carrying. He said he is for it and ok to carry there. I mentioned about Hollywood in Downers Grove and he told me it's different management there. I was very pleased to know we can carry in Hollywood Palms. Just to make sure for yourself, I suggest to call and speak to the manager to verify that you can carry inside. As for me, I can because he said I could.

Glad to hear that the management supports the 2nd amendment. But I would advise against calling the management to ask. If they do not have a "no guns" sign, then it is by default legal to carry there. While calling management can sometimes have a good result (as in your case), it will often end up with a clueless management saying "no" and then putting up a sign. It's better to let sleeping dogs lie... Many businesses don't really pay attention to the FCCA law, and that's a good thing. Status Quo is in our favor. :)

Hollywood palms is a movie theater with a bar with a full service resturant, they have waiters and waitress' that will bring you food , beer and mixed drinks to your seat while watching a moviE

The wife and I are going to one like this in St Louis tomorrow night for the new Hunger Games. They are called "Five Star Lounge" and are part of Wehrenberg Theaters.

ETA: All seats are heated leather recliners.

The Wehrenberger theater in Bloomington is posted, so I go to Galaxy in Normal...

For those folks further north the Classic Cinema in Woodstock is not posted. They recently remodeled so it is very clean and nice inside. Unfortunately not the leather recliners. In addition, their ticket price is much lower than most places. If you get there early on the weekends it's only $6.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if they have signs posted?

Thanks

Mike

huh, i live in naperville I rarely see any signs. In fact I don't remember the last place that had it.

Yup same here. I have hardly ever seen a sign except at the schools and hospitals where I expect those.

I work in Naperville, have yet to see any GFZ signs. In fact the owner of my company (Gerald Auto Group) wants to take our class and get his CCL, but can't since his legal residence is in Florida and this states non-sensicle non-resident rules.

Yes I know he can take the class but still wouldn't get him the CCL.

Archived