31 days in for FOID app, just got told it'll be another 2-3 weeks

Quick q: Does any law prevent me from filing suit against the ISP for not following their own protocol?

I mean, seriously, I can get an auto-generated background check on anyone in the world within a matter of seconds yet it takes nearly 2 months to get my FOID?

It blows my mind that in this day and age the ISP can't hire a couple of developers for the whole damn system. I should be able to apply online and find out if I'm eligible within a matter of seconds!

Quick q: Does any law prevent me from filing suit against the ISP for not following their own protocol?

I mean, seriously, I can get an auto-generated background check on anyone in the world within a matter of seconds yet it takes nearly 2 months to get my FOID?

It blows my mind that in this day and age the ISP can't hire a couple of developers for the whole damn system. I should be able to apply online and find out if I'm eligible within a matter of seconds!

hiring a contractor one time to make it more efficient means that state employees won't be paid to do the job manually. and what politician is going to say no to creating gov jobs?

hiring a contractor one time to make it more efficient means that state employees won't be paid to do the job manually. and what politician is going to say no to creating gov jobs?

Well, that's a damn good way to stunt innovation. Think about what the world would be like if people still did banking manually. Would you go back to the old way just for the fact more bankers were employed?