Make sure NRA Creds are up to date with ISP!

foxriver6

On 4/3/2022 at 6:36 PM, John Q Public said:

King that is not the one I used you have an, "underscore."  Try this one:   ISP.Instructor.Docs@illinois.gov use this link.

Be safe brother....

JQ

Thanks  I just sent my updated information to that email address.  

It's a real shame that the ISP can't keep It's instructors up to date on current information. 🙄

I just received an email from the ISP in regards to my email and this is what they sent. 

I have attached your updated NRA credentials to your account and updated the information. The isp.state.il.us email no longer exists. This email is the best form of contact for any instructor questions you may come across. Thank you!

Again it's a shame that we have no resources from the ISP to get updated information as we're supposed to be teaching accurate information 😕 

• 3 weeks later...

Just got this from ISP.Instructor.Docs: 

<quote>I have attached your credentials to your account and updated the information on file. Just for future reference, you can send any instructor questions to this email address. There is no place on the portal for you to upload your instructors credentials. You just send them to this email address and I will get them attached and update the file for you. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you!</quote>