Awesome class with ECI First Defense

Uncle Harley

I participated in a Tactical Defense 101 pistol course today with our very own Drylock of ECI First Defense. I highly recommend anyone in the E Central IL area to sign up for this class if you want to advance your skills, wether you have been shooting for yrs or someone fresh out of a concealed carry class I think you will find something useful to take away from this class. Anyone can stand in one place and draw and shoot but when things go bad you need to remember M.O.V.E. Motionless Operators Ventilate Easily , we also worked on tactical reloads and on shoot/ no shoot situations as well as learned more advanced skills like tap rack bang drills one handed. To be honest I'm one of those guys who thinks training should not required at all and was more than happy to stop after my CC class, but when Scott invited me I thought what the heck if anything else it will be fun. After taking this class, I don't know how I ever carried the last few yrs on a Utah permit without some type of advanced training because God forbid I ever have to use my firearm in defense I not only want to stop the threat but I want to live through the ordeal too.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

Archived