March applicants sound off

I keep checking the front door to see if the mailman has come - started looking yesterday - LOL. Funny, cuz I've waited all of my 65+ years for this permit, so you'd think I'd have massive amounts of patience by now.. There is a part of me that still won't believe this is happening until that bit of pastic is in my hands.

Even with it in hand, I'm amazed all over again when I see the license in my wallet or when crossing back into IL like last week and I don't have to stop at the state line and unload!!!

I keep checking the front door to see if the mailman has come - started looking yesterday - LOL. Funny, cuz I've waited all of my 65+ years for this permit, so you'd think I'd have massive amounts of patience by now.. There is a part of me that still won't believe this is happening until that bit of pastic is in my hands.

Even with it in hand, I'm amazed all over again when I see the license in my wallet or when crossing back into IL like last week and I don't have to stop at the state line and unload!!!

i drove to indiana first time since i had my license today. ahh the wind and the protection of being legal cant beat it

• 2 weeks later...
I doubt it...too soon for no prints. I applied on 3-2 so that puts me at 75 days as of today....my Dad's app went in on 1-29 without prints and he went active after 98 days, just received his license last Saturday ....seems that 95-100 days is the trend for no print apps, but of course We knew it could take up to 120 days for Us, which is what You'll be reminded of on here if you complain too much.

• 3 weeks later...

My app went active today, originally submitted 1/5, correction made to my app on 3/5, no prints, 95 days later, i'm FINALLY active!! :frantics:

Just curious about the process. Did the ISP wait 60 days to notify you of a problem with your application?

The isp did not notify me of any issues, I discovered the discrepancy during a check of my status.

Any March applicants have any updates? I applied 3/21 with no prints and am still under review. Should be getting close I hope.

We are getting close Double P.

I applied 1-5 no prints but due to ISP screw up I had to edit it and that restarted it to 3-21 so I lost 2 months of time. So now Im approaching 90 days so Im hoping to go active by the end of this month.

Archived