March applicants sound off

looks like this is the new trend. And judging from the large number of January applicants that have just recently received their CCL, it was kind of pointless to rush and apply at the beginning....

Early adopter syndrome, of course there was going to be a bottleneck. But those who have theirs in hand are happy. I at least waited until it was warm outside to do my training. :D

I did attach prints to my App last week. The original App March 31st did not have them. I ran out of $ so I had to wait for the next check...

You could've given me the money and I would call the ISP for you daily urging them to hurry up on your application. Would do about as much good. ;)

Applied 3-2, no prints,still under review of course...would have done prints had I had the extra $$ it was enough of a stretch to come up with the $153+$300 for "training"...

My Dad applied on 1-29 and is still under review , today is day 93 for Him...he also did not pay the "extra fast service" surcharge.

I keep checking the front door to see if the mailman has come - started looking yesterday - LOL. Funny, cuz I've waited all of my 65+ years for this permit, so you'd think I'd have massive amounts of patience by now.. There is a part of me that still won't believe this is happening until that bit of pastic is in my hands.

I guess technically I am in this group now. Originally applied 1/5, no prints. Made an edit to my app on 3/5, my app date then changed to 3/5. As of today, still under review. Seems that very rarely is an app approved with no prints submitted. I think the isp have lost my app, or are just "sitting" on it until I submit prints....

IT'S HERE-IT'S HERE!!!!

Applied 3/2814 with prints - in my mailbox today 05/03/14

I see it with my own two eyes, and I must now be a believer -

Thanks to all, to of course inclde Molly and Todd and RIP Otis for their hard work and long hours to make the unbelieveable happen in my lifetime.

Archived