My license was in my mail today!

it's kinda weird that no one has posted that they've gotten their cards since last Wednesday lol. what the heck is going on?

Not only that, but nobody has posted that they went active in that same time frame. Someone posted that the printer is broken and won't be repaired till 4-10, so they probably have nothing to mail and won't activate any current approved staus applicants till that one and only printer is ready to print. I've been approved for the past 6 days, and I'm at day 96.

it's kinda weird that no one has posted that they've gotten their cards since last Wednesday lol. what the heck is going on?

Not only that, but nobody has posted that they went active in that same time frame. Someone posted that the printer is broken and won't be repaired till 4-10, so they probably have nothing to mail and won't activate any current approved staus applicants till that one and only printer is ready to print. I've been approved for the past 6 days, and I'm at day 96.

You should go to IGOLD $ and pick it up while you are there. $

Applied on 2/11/16 and stayed under review until I called the ISP on 4/1/16 (DAY 50).They stated that I am rejected because my instructors name was stamped instead of hand written. Now resubmitted on 4/2/16 and must start back at day one.

When the instructor receive their info from the ISP, is it clear that their signatures be handwritten?

Applied on 2/11/16 and stayed under review until I called the ISP on 4/1/16 (DAY 50).They stated that I am rejected because my instructors name was stamped instead of hand written. Now resubmitted on 4/2/16 and must start back at day one.

When the instructor receive their info from the ISP, is it clear that their signatures be handwritten?

The certificate clearly says "INSTRUCTOR SIGNATURE".

Submitted without prints 12/14/2015

QC Verified -Don't know exactly when but at least in the last few weeks when I figured out the "inspect element" trick.

"inspect element" -Approved 03/21/2016 (This happened today sometime because I checked in the morning and it was still in QC Veri status)

Will post when I receive it. I know how hard it is to wait and how it messes with your head. I was in class with my friend and we both submitted on the same day. He has had his for a week already. No idea why mine took longer but don't lose faith and stress over it while waiting.

Yesterday-Under review

Today- Active

Will post when it hits mail

Just like all the other posts I got mine in the mail on March 28. Hope this helps others deal better with the process