My license was in my mail today!

I applied 1/24/16 (Sunday) with prints. Yesterday (3/9/16) - 45 days, it changed to Under review/Approved. This morning it's showing Active.

Not as quick as I had hoped but not as long as I had feared.

Now I just need to wait for Utah to come - sent that in 5 days prior. They don't have any online status checking.

Be Happy you got yours that quick. I applied 33 days before you and still Under Review/Approved

Don't get me wrong, I'm quite happy it's coming in under 50 days. I have been reading posts for weeks now hoping I wouldn't end up one of the horror stories on here.

I'll keep my finger crossed for you!

Thank you man. Enjoy your first Wally Walk!

I saw the mail carrier coming up the street. I waited till she stopped and left...then ran out of the house like some kind of child on Christmas morning running to the Christmas tree.

attachicon.gifIMG_0413.JPG

Like a kid on Christmas morning, eh? Just waiting to be told "OK"!

Makes me want to ditch work even earlier than I need to and run home before the kiddo's concert tonight. :)

Edited by EmptyJay

Submitted (with prints): 12/21/15

QC_Verified: 2/05/16

Approved: 3/01/16

Active: 3/01/16

Received CCL 3/10/16 = 80 days with four holidays

Received new FOID 3/11/16

Add one more CCL to Lake County.

Congrats to everyone else who made it from QC_Petrified to Active :flowers:

Edited by RECarry

Submitted (with prints): 01/18/16

QC_Verified: : never seen status change

Approved : 3/9/16

Active : 3/9/16

Been checking every day since application date. Everything happened within 24 hours.

That's pretty much what mine did and at the same time. I submitted (also with prints) 6 days after you. Mine went from Submitted to Active between the day before last and this morning. Someone at the ISPFSB must have been a busy beaver these past couple of days.

Applied March 17,2015

Under board review 4/16/2015

Under review 2/25/16

Active on 3/1/2016

Got my license today 3/10/2016

Long fight

Thanks illinois carry and molly b![/quote

First off congratulations. Did you ever have to respond to the objections? ? Did cclrb ever tell you what those objections were and who objected? ?

Edited by Anaya59

I saw the mail carrier coming up the street. I waited till she stopped and left...then ran out of the house like some kind of child on Christmas morning running to the Christmas tree.

attachicon.gifIMG_0413.JPG

I ran out and kissed mine. :) He said what are you doing and called his supervisor. :frantics:

Purple to be added later.

Edited by spec5

Applied 1-20-15

Under board review 2-20-15

Asked to respond 2-3-16

Responded 2-17-16

Under Reveiw 2-27-16

Active 3-1-16

Received card 3-10-16

It was the longest year of my life big thanks to mollyb for all the help.Just for laughs i counted 10 letters from isp.I am hoping for my new foid in the next day or so.

Applied 1-20-15

Asked to respond 2-3-16

Responded 2-17-16

Under Reveiw 2-27-16

Active 3-1-16

Received card 3-10-16

It was the longest year of my life big thanks to mollyb for all the help.Just for laughs i counted 10 letters from isp.I am hoping for my new foid in the next day or so.

wow!!# i actually thought your dates were off until I realized the year. Took you over a year. Congratulations on finally getting it. Was the objection minor and what leo objected?

Applied 1-20-15

Asked to respond 2-3-16

Responded 2-17-16

Under Reveiw 2-27-16

Active 3-1-16

Received card 3-10-16

wow!!# i actually thought your dates were off until I realized the year. Took you over a year. Congratulations on finally getting it. Was the objection minor and what leo objected?
something that was 10 years old and was local pd

Applied March 17,2015

Under board review 4/16/2015

Under review 2/25/16

Active on 3/1/2016

Got my license today 3/10/2016

Long fight

Thanks illinois carry and molly b![/quote

First off congratulations. Did you ever have to respond to the objections? ? Did cclrb ever tell you what those objections were and who objected? ?

thanks. yes i did have to respond to two different valid objections on separate occasions. they were both misdemeanor non-domestic offenses by my local pd. they were both brought down to lesser charges in court resulting in supervisions and non-convictions when it was said and done. i showed this to the board and wrote a letter.

Might be a good idea to not have your address on there ;)

True, but it's pretty hard to make out.

My Utah permit arrived today contingent on no rejections. If the recent schedule holds, UT and IL should end up taking almost the exact same length of time. I submitted IL 4 days after UT, and it should be here about 4 days later...

Applied 1-20-2016 with prints

Active 3-09-2016 went from Submitted to Active

In hand 3-18-2016

Time for a walk.........................

Applied 1-24-2016 with prints

Active 3-09-2016 went from Submitted to Active

In hand 3-19-2016

You must be 1 day closer to Springfield. :cool:

I'll be heading out for a Target Trot. Closer than the Wally Walks.