My license was in my mail today!

Anybody have a good number to contact ISP? I'm trying to help my neighbor who has been waiting now 130 days with no letter, no update, nothing. Just says on the ISP web page that his status is under review.

i hate to tell you this but calling them isn't going to help its going to be a year before she gets an answer

Anybody have a good number to contact ISP? I'm trying to help my neighbor who has been waiting now 130 days with no letter, no update, nothing. Just says on the ISP web page that his status is under review.

Have him contact his state representative and/or state senator. Make sure he tells them ISP is in violation of the law by not issuing or denying a CCL within the required time.

Did the neighbor apply online or paper app. What was the date the application was submitted?

Please PM to me:

Full Legal Name

Application #

Date of Birth

I will see what I can find out.

is there a difference between "under review" and "under board review"

Yes, under review means the background checks are being done and you are moving through the process.

Under Board Review means a law enforcement agency filed an objection and the application has been sent to the CCL Review Board. The clock stops until the board reviews and decides to overrule or confirm the objection.

is there a difference between "under review" and "under board review"

from what i understand when you are under board review there was some objection by a local law enforcement. I just went under board review last week sometime. I just received my letter from isp indicating just that. Leo objection and they need 30 days to review the objection(s)

Molly, does it make a difference time wise if there is one objection compared to say 2-3? Ive been arrested for domestic battery over 20 years ago when I was a teenager but everything was subsequently dropped due to her reacanting. Nothing on record. Have had some calls to police because of ****** neighbor that never resulted in arrests or reports filed that i know of. Because of such incidents do you think review board might uphold objection? ? Is the review board pro gun or anti gun? Ive had my foid for 2 years Edited by Anaya59

Applied with electronic fingerprints

Nov 22 2015 - Under Review status

Jan 15 2016 - went to Active Status and license expiration date of 1/15/21

54 days

Now the mailbox checking starts.

Anyone know how long the mailbox wait takes?

Thanks

what was your app number? I also applied on 11/22/15 but it was later at night around 2300.

the recent threads about FOID cards talk about long delays due to printer issues... the FOID printer and the CCL printer look to be one in the same, based on the appearance of the "new" FOID cards vs original ones...

This is on the ISRA site:

ISRA Headline News
Illinois State Police System Printer is Temporarily Down 1/14/2016

The ISRA received word that the Illinois State Police system printer (which handles FOID and CCL cards) is down for repairs and should be back in service on Monday, January 18, 2016.