My license was in my mail today!

I think its really unfair that Ive been stuck in limbo for 7 months now waiting on this review board to make a decision on my CCP application. And the ISP can only tell me one thing they don't have anything to do with the review board. I did everything right to include finger prints. Whats also adds more insult to the whole thing is I applied for my UTAH and FLORIDA less then 50 days ago and I have both of them back already. The madness of these people

Molly: A coworker of mine changed his address cause he recently moved and his file with the state police for change of address for his FOID card and hasn't received it and been under review for 45 days. What should he do ?

Did he update his drivers license before changing address on his FOID?

He updated me and He did receive his new FOID

Submitted 09.13.15 with prints. Today received CCL and new FOID.

I have a serious question I see a lot of people getting their CCL fast but my question is has theses people ever had an arrest past the age of 18. I know thats very personal but i think that is playing a role in this whole board review issue. I won't like Im a 30 year old army vet and had 2 arrest when I was 17 Im just wondering about anyone else that had the same issue

I have a serious question I see a lot of people getting their CCL fast but my question is has theses people ever had an arrest past the age of 18. I know thats very personal but i think that is playing a role in this whole board review issue. I won't like Im a 30 year old army vet and had 2 arrest when I was 17 Im just wondering about anyone else that had the same issue

I had 2 arrests... age 20 and 21.

No objections or board review for me.

ok thats just crazy that its so random to get sent to the board

I was arrested once when i was 15 and 1 weed ticket at 20 which was local ordinance ticket now im 26 and it still haunts me.No covictions, never even a court date for either ones.The arrest was 11 years ago so i dont know how that could even come into play. Could be the weed ticket but i was never cuffed, he wrote a ticket and i drove away, paid ticket within 10 days like i was told.

ok thats just crazy that its so random to get sent to the board

per molly, cook county sheriff tom dart is responsible for many of the frivolous objections, and is the main reason CCLRB is backlogged.

can you say hoplophobe?

• 3 weeks later...