My license was in my mail today!

I also went active 7/16/15

I originally applied 08/03/14 with prints

Under board review 10/02/14 from there on I kept receiving letters saying the board needed an additional 30 days . In the meantime I had the non conviction arrest expunged. Took almost a whole year but was worth the wait. THANKS Molly B for helping me respond to the board and Illinois carry for these helpful forums without you I wouldn't have known what to do.

Now to wait for the card to arrive in the mail box.

Well played, sir!

Hopefully, your license will be in the mail Monday, so you can get your Wally walk out of the way, and then post in the Walmart thread.

Waiting a whole year would have driven me crazy.

Bri

I also went active 7/16/15

I originally applied 08/03/14 with prints

Under board review 10/02/14 from there on I kept receiving letters saying the board needed an additional 30 days . In the meantime I had the non conviction arrest expunged. Took almost a whole year but was worth the wait. THANKS Molly B for helping me respond to the board and Illinois carry for these helpful forums without you I wouldn't have known what to do.

Now to wait for the card to arrive in the mail box.

Grats to you..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Applied 8/15/15 with prints

Will keep everyone posted. Hope to not get a contact email regarding my address residency, I put iv lived here my entire life. Which I lived in Wisconsin for 3 years then moved back so hope there is no issue. Didn't add because for some dumb reason I thought you had to live in the state for 5 years to have actual residency so hope I don't get knocked for that.

Edited by miklopez92

• 2 weeks later...