My license was in my mail today!

Well I called and lady said well looks like the prints didn't come back valid.I said excuse me how I went to a vender and got it done .She checked well looks like they are not active so about 30 more days

Smh if I didn't call Id still be unactive

Who did you call because im on the same boat..almost exact same timeline...Also im a little unclear on what the end result was after calling...the way i read it was oh well your prints didnt work you just have to wait :headbang1: correct me if i am wrong

I called this number 1 (217) 782-7980 then clicked 0.My fault was a typo she told me my prints were not active then said hold on let me check them .Then said they are not valid so it should be another 30 days .I was bit upset if I submited prints and stuff it makes you wonder why for last 30 days my app just sat in no mans land and she was able to check in 5 mins.

I checked my mail and there was my new card :)

Applied 1/28

Prints 2/6

Got it 3/2

So now I should start carrying but where lol :)

Wally Walk right now To make it valid. :) Edited by spec5

I called this number 1 (217) 782-7980 then clicked 0.My fault was a typo she told me my prints were not active then said hold on let me check them .Then said they are not valid so it should be another 30 days .I was bit upset if I submited prints and stuff it makes you wonder why for last 30 days my app just sat in no mans land and she was able to check in 5 mins.

I just called as well good thing i did! She said they werent valid and then she said " Oh! i just ran them again and now they are valid, you probably added the TCN number before they were received by us(ISP)"

Hey all,

I am a new member here and just thought I would share. I applied on 01/29/15 with prints, went active on 03/02 and was in the mail box on 03/04. Thank you to all that made it possible for me to carry almost any where I go.

I may just have to cave in and do the prints.... Applied 12/23 with no prints and still pending.

Anyhow welcome to the form.

Hey all,

I am a new member here and just thought I would share. I applied on 01/29/15 with prints, went active on 03/02 and was in the mail box on 03/04. Thank you to all that made it possible for me to carry almost any where I go.

Nice first Post.

Applied 01/03/15
Prints 02/06/15 ?
Recieved 03/10/15

I just wanted to say thanks for all the info on this site and the fight you guys have fought for our rights. I have had many conversations over the past couple months with people i work with (many of which are "gun" people) about why do i care if i can carry my gun places or why do i need it and i just want to say its nice to have people to relate to... Some of these fellow employees are currently enraged about the ammo ban and how its B/S but they still maintain they don't understand why i wanted this so bad... It makes no sense to me but i digress that was my rant i will step off the soap box... Thank You Thank you very much

I have a question. I was looking at my CCL and noticed the information that they put on it changed from my application. They used the picture from my DL not the one I submitted. They also took the weight from my DL not what I submitted on my application. Has anyone else had this issue?

I have a question. I was looking at my CCL and noticed the information that they put on it changed from my application. They used the picture from my DL not the one I submitted. They also took the weight from my DL not what I submitted on my application. Has anyone else had this issue?

They use the same procedure as your FOID, the picture is the same as your DL.

I'm new to the site and just wanted to add my 2 cents I guess. I'm on day 39 w/prints and still under review. I'm guessing it could be any day that I go active but I guess I can't be too anxious seeing as people are waiting 100 days without prints. My instructor said the current lead time with prints is between 35-60 days so I'm hoping my goes active. The waiting is extra hard for me seeing as it took over 5 months to get my Foid card 3 years ago.

if you don't have an le objection

all it says is under reveiw and I haven't received a letter or anything like that so its just a waiting game. My coworker and I took the class when our boss asked if we were interested in takin fit and they would pay for it so he is in that same boat, waiting. We have a job where we are carrying cash around so a ccl would be great at home and on the job.